All-Star Uca Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Small coed scores
CdZ2FqOXIAAAmmw

So the declaration says 2 to all girl and 2 to coed and 1 judges choice one or whatever.

So let's say 3 go to the all girl divisions.

Would they give the 2 paids to maybe large and small coed international open 5s or are the non international divisions guaranteed a paid for coed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So the declaration says 2 to all girl and 2 to coed and 1 judges choice one or whatever.

So let's say 3 go to the all girl divisions.

Would they give the 2 paids to maybe large and small coed international open 5s or are the non international divisions guaranteed a paid for coed?

I was of the impression 2 are guaranteed coed, 2 are guaranteed all girl and 1 is a wildcard but how they choose is basically EP choice for all five. I didn't see where it qualified it was based on scores or any other specific criteria.

So to answer the question, I think they'll give it to whoever they like. But, I also think 005 is a foregone conclusion (and should be).

I was of the impression 2 are guaranteed coed, 2 are guaranteed all girl and 1 is a wildcard but how they choose is basically EP choice for all five. I didn't see where it qualified it was based on scores or any other specific criteria.

So to answer the question, I think they'll give it to whoever they like. But, I also think 005 is a foregone conclusion (and should be).
We only came here with the hope of getting an AL bid.

We knew that for a fact OO5 would be getting one and they definitely should. We would never outscore them lol. Our score is ok enough for what's been posted but I know OO5 outscored us for sure! They look amazing!! I still think they should of got one at NCA.

So I was thinking do we maybe have a small chance for paid? About half the people said one intl and one to senior divisions. But the declaration doesn't say that. Honestly I don't see both going to intl even though it doesn't specify! But I don't want people on our team thinking they have a shot at it if they don't.. And trust they will be crying and over the moon even for an AL bid! We just need a bid since we don't have any bid comps left and the season will end if they don't. So thank you!

I didn't get to see your sons team but I loved queen cats and surprisingly loved the capris! I think that's the first Capri I have ever liked!

if the piggy back is illegal how is this legal is panthers pyramid from 2014?

SE had something similar in their pyramid section earlier this season---the difference is speed. This example along with the example of what the earlier pyramid showcase it as a transitional move, what they did today was much slower and a stand alone aspect of the stunt. Thus making it illegal.

That aside, from looking at the scores, they'd be in 2nd if they didn't have the illegal stunt. So it's not as if they're out of the game completely, and I'm not discounting any team in the division, I just like a good come back story and every single competition seems like a SE comeback.

You are definitely right about that. This division is too talented to dismiss any team. I just miss the elements that made them uniquely "Senior Elite". This has not been their best year, but there's still time left.

We only came here with the hope of getting an AL bid.

We knew that for a fact OO5 would be getting one and they definitely should. We would never outscore them lol. Our score is ok enough for what's been posted but I know OO5 outscored us for sure! They look amazing!! I still think they should of got one at NCA.

So I was thinking do we maybe have a small chance for paid? About half the people said one intl and one to senior divisions. But the declaration doesn't say that. Honestly I don't see both going to intl even though it doesn't specify! But I don't want people on our team thinking they have a shot at it if they don't.. And trust they will be crying and over the moon even for an AL bid! We just need a bid since we don't have any bid comps left and the season will end if they don't. So thank you!

I didn't get to see your sons team but I loved queen cats and surprisingly loved the capris! I think that's the first Capri I have ever liked!

I think, technically, since it's EP choice, everyone has a shot at it. So go for broke tomorrow, what's to lose?

Back