College UCF Cheer Clinic

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jun 9, 2023
I'm in a bit of a pickle. Soooooo my friend cheers at UCF, and when I told her I was going, she told me that I should tryout and/or come to their clinic (she knows I have absolutely 0 flying experience.) She said that I might like it. I even emailed the coach and I told her I don't fly, what tips do you have, and she said that I should come to the clinic. After a bit of back and forth I signed up for it. Now I'm not exactly sure how to prepare myself. These boys/girls have been doing coeds for years, and I'm just some Joe Schmoe doing it for the first time ever. How do I prepare for this? I really want the coach to like me and maybe recruit me (although I doubt it considering my lack of flying.) The clinic is on the 24th of this month.

Not to burst your bubble, but UCF is a very competitive team (they even won the 2024 UCA Division IA Large Coed Championship a couple of months ago) much like the likes of Kentucky, South Florida, Alabama, LSU, Oklahoma, Ohio State, WKU, Morehead State, West Georgia and Tennessee. Still, hopefully, you can impress Linda in the clinic. Best of luck!

Back