All-Star Uniforms Last Weekend

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 27, 2014
Hi everyone! I hope as many people as possible had a chance to either be in Florida for the huge event that just took place, or got to watch it; what did you all think of the uniforms?! What was everyone's favorite, what worked and what didn't work. I'd love to see some discussion,

Brett

Really liked JungleCats even with the capris, would be cool to see the uniform with a skirt. Maybe like day 1 is capris and day 2 is skirt? Not a fan at all of Georgia's. Twisters Reign are BEAUTIFUL. Also really like the Twist and Shout. I am surprisingly a huge fan of how JungleCats, T&S and GA (only part I liked on the uniform) had the logo cut outs on the back.

Not new for Worlds uniforms but Coed Elite & TGLC looked so bad
a$$ on the floor. Loved it so much. Looked great.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Who was it that had new uniforms for Day 2 that didn't make it through. I heard they practiced with them at All-Star Sunday night just to get to wear them.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

KC Cheer Fierce 5 by far had my favorite new uniform of the weekend. They were absolutely stunning and there is not a single part that I disliked. Junglecats I liked a lot but I wasn't sure what the purpose of the thumb hole was and it looked kind of weird when they weren't using them. I liked the capris and the top as well but it was so much blue that they blended into the floor. Twisters Reign unis were gorgeous. T&S there a few nit picky things I didn't like in reference to the guys and girls matching but from far away you couldn't tell and I liked it. GA not really a big fan at all although I liked the logo cutout and the purple swirls.

Absolutely OBSESSED with Brandon's new uniforms! I liked how they were able to utilize cutouts and still be able to use a traditional sports bra. Only thing that could've made it better was shorts instead of a skirt.

Absolutely OBSESSED with Brandon's new uniforms! I liked how they were able to utilize cutouts and still be able to use a traditional sports bra. Only thing that could've made it better was shorts instead of a skirt.

YES! Can't believe I forgot to mention them in my post. BEAUTIFUL!

GA's is a complete no for me. I can't even bare to look at the front. However, I do really like the logo cutout in the back

Twist and Shout- Yes for the girls-love the white mesh. Half yes for the boys.
GA-No, too costume-y
Jungle Cats-half yes. I like the top but with the pants there's just too much going on.
Brandon-Yes, perfect
Reign- Perfect
KC Fierce 5-Love it so much. It's got a lot of things in it but it all works together so well.

Not sure how I feel about this new logo on the back of uniforms trend.

Lady Bullets new uniforms were really nice. i know some people didnt like the neck collar thing, but i though overall they were nicely done.
i actually really loved junglecats uniforms, but i do wish they would have gone with a skirt or shorts.
Brandon, yes.
Reign, yes.
GA, no. just no.

I loved Brandon's! I don't even like white uniforms, except the old ones from UA with the detachable purple sleeve. However that Brandon one was perfect.

I do not like capris but I would love Junglecats with a skirt.

I can't with the GA uniform it's so odd looking.

I like the twist & shout and reign uniform as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did NOT like GA's
Liked Brandon's
Loveeee Reign in white...looked so sharp on the floor!
Lady Bullets were not too bad

Latest posts

Back