Uniforms...shorts Or Skirts?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm not really a fan of the shorts, i think they can look quite trashy at times, i like skirts but i think the skirts need to be kept athletic looking too.

well, i personally have a skirt and i love it, but some teams look really cute in the shorts. but i do think that the shorts are harder to pull off and you have to be a little more fit to wear them. i want a pair just to see how they are though..that would be fantastic!

Shorts are more cofortable to compeat in but i think skirts look better and skirts look better on more people than shorts.

Although I think the shorts are cute, skirts are a cheerleading tradition. I like the look of skirts better too.

i've worn both skirts and shorts. ive always loved skirts, and still do. i think they look cute and a little girlier than the shorts. however, the shorts were nice because it kept from having to pull my skirt down after tumbling. i also agree that not everyone looks good in shorts.

AllStar One's uniforms are shorts. Short definitely look cleaner on the floor, and your not picking your wedgies on the middle of the mat. They are comfortable, and you really don't have your shorts riding up as much. I like the shorts a lot better, since skirts seem a little skimpy now a days. I mean, skirts are definitely getting shorter as the years go by. Besides skirts have to fit your body the right way, as the shorts fit you perfectly. I definitely prefer the shorts. :)

I definitely think that skirts are better...why ruin the traditional cheerleading uniforms? I see some teams wear spandex shorts and their top...honestly...yeah I think it's cute..but in my opinion I think that skirts are better...they cover you up!

Back