All-Star Usasf Major Changes

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

There are a lot of kids that aren't impacted by these rules. But a lot more are than you think: for example, the move to increase the upper limit of youth to 12, adding an age floor for senior teams, etc. I think the focus is so much on the level 5 tumbling changes that some of these other changes - which probably impact MORE kids across the board - aren't getting as much focus.
Yeah that age floor is about to kill my Sr.1 that started this week and the new top age for youth will actually help my youth but some kids will probably be moved around, at least this happened during week 1 of their practices and not next month.

IDK man... Just saw this on Twitter: Courtney suggests the USASF might be so broken that we need to start over.
SOMEONE make that lady a shirt that says 'Mockingjay' and give Kristen a shirt (whenever I type her name I feel like I'm talking in the third person) that says 'The Girl on Fire' With the jag eyes and FLAMES coming out of the sides..

and WHY would they choose to release this right before worlds.... Death wish

Because you need to get the age grid changes out there before teams start with tryouts. Many teams start them in April. I get the timing, even if the timing sucks.

Except that according to him, he had no part of this. The EP's told the board, and the board sent down the mandate, completely sidestepping the rules committee.
But even if he was a part of it, he's not hiding away from us. He's sitting on a conference call with about 600 people fielding questions. And from THIS crowd that's THIS angry, I will take a small victory when I can.

Back