All-Star Usasf Worlds Day 1 Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Love the quality of teams this year in LS! Unlike LC, everyone is looking pretty good, even the teams people wouldn't think of as the main contenders. Most of LC were pretty good (especially TGLC <3), but there were a few teams where I was like "r5 please!"

Just checking in, no naps and no overview because usasf had already deleted saturdays performance order... can anyone tell me what time LAG should be finished?

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Wonder Pack had a girl fall out of her tumble on the second or third panel- seems to be where a lot of falls are happening!

Just checking in, no naps and no overview because usasf had already deleted saturdays performance order... can anyone tell me what time LAG should be finished?

Last team scheduled at 8:40 PM (about 45 minutes from now).

The last team is meant to be at 8:40, and the advancing teams will be announced at 9:45

LAG Cheerleading Coyotes (Canada) - 1 TB

Division ends at 8:40, Results start at 9:45 (FL time)

Good call on that minor bobble group not to tick tock, I'd rather have a missed tick than a bobble/fall!

Back