All-Star Usasf Worlds Day 1 Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Did orange have someone get hurt in warm ups? They just announced they are going last..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bet someone got hurt. They called someone from stingrays to report back to warm ups a few minutes ago.

Probably something to do with the person from Stingrays they called a few minutes ago.

Most of all I like how my feed comes back up in between teams so that I can listen to who I believe is Justin Bieber and see people in the crowds waving.....and see the list of the which division I should be watching but I can't.

Finally broke down and emailed for the refund, because I figure it'll only be worse for finals.

I also suggested the do an on demand only purchase option like in the old days. I truly don't need audio anyway

I'm thinking someone got hurt in warm ups.. :/ since they called a girl over to the warm up area about 20 minutes or so after their warm up began, and now are going last.

You can tell that the more well-known teams have been getting a lot more applause than the smaller gyms!

Assuming Orange had to switch so Angel could to the Power Tumbling competition. Just a guess. No drama intended.

Back