All-Star Viral Article

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ariana Grande's problem is that she's a terrible performer. Like its bad. I accidentally caught a glimpse of her performance on some 4th of July show and during Iggy's verse in "Problem" she was like skipping around trying to rap along.

Just tragic. Terrible. Child can't dance either.

Jesus be stage presence for young Ariana.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Ariana Grande can SING though. And her music is good.

I never said she couldn't sing. Ariana can sing (personally I just think she makes slurry sounds not actual songs but yeah), Miley has some set of pipes on her and I'd be lying if I said I didn't jam to Selena's songs once in a while - I just really don't like the fact that they used their shows to make them popular singers.

If Arianna, Miley, Selena etc had to be 'discovered' like other singers would be really be hearing them on the radio? They are mostly only popular because they recycled fans from previous endeavours. Which is fair enough, but I don't like it.

Is Trypophobia a Real Phobia? | Popular Science
i remember reading this article when the whole trypophobia thing first start to be noticed or those pictures started coming up, etc. it basically debates wether its a true phobia or just one that people tend to catch on to and think they are becoming trypophobic.
i think if i looked at enough of those pictures it would make me feel uneasy too. just dont google "surinam frog" and you should be good :p

So I'm one of them people who likes to test when people tell me to not do something... 99.9% of the time I end up regretting it.

Ariana Grande's problem is that she's a terrible performer. Like its bad. I accidentally caught a glimpse of her performance on some 4th of July show and during Iggy's verse in "Problem" she was like skipping around trying to rap along.

Just tragic. Terrible. Child can't dance either.

Jesus be stage presence for young Ariana.

Maybe Mrs. Carter can give her some lessons ;)

h

what does a mule have to do with being native?

I wasn't trying to insult anyone who is native. they deserve their benefits and such. I was alluding to this old american history saying where apparently all freed slaves were supposed to receive forty acres of land and mule. They never got it. I guess my joke didn't go to well. Kanye West referred to it in his song, "All Falls Down" if you need a reference. "We shine because they hate us, floss cause they degrade us, We trying to buy back our 40 acres....."
If you need a reputable source: The Truth Behind '40 Acres and a Mule' | African American History Blog | The African Americans: Many Rivers to Cross

I wasn't trying to insult anyone who is native. they deserve their benefits and such. I was alluding to this old american history saying where apparently all freed slaves were supposed to receive forty acres of land and mule. They never got it. I guess my joke didn't go to well. Kanye West referred to it in his song, "All Falls Down" if you need a reference. "We shine because they hate us, floss cause they degrade us, We trying to buy back our 40 acres....."
If you need a reputable source: The Truth Behind '40 Acres and a Mule' | African American History Blog | The African Americans: Many Rivers to Cross
I was just confused lol. Wow I never knew that happened. Thanks you learn something new everyday.

edt. Read the article. Its so sad that happened. I could imagine what could have come about that if it was never overturned.

Last edited:
Back