All-Star Viral Article

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I have a completely non-American Psychiatric Association-recognized (IT'S REAL, APA, IT'S NOT LIES!!) phobia called 'trypophobia'. It's a fear of things with excessive holes, typically close set.
I was wondering what it meant when you posted it on my fb....I was too lazy to google it though

I was wondering what it meant when you posted it on my fb....I was too lazy to google it though
It's ok. I had to go watch videos of cute baby animals for at least an hour to get to a point where I wasn't crying. I mean, according to wikipedia (my most trusted source in life), it's a subconscious biological response (instead of a learned cultural fear), so I just accept it's weird and deal.

I just was glad to know that there was a name for it and I wasn't alone in my weirdness.

1288223421308.gif

I am hugely trypophobic. I hate hate hate holes.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
Thought I was the only one... I need to rip/scratch them out so that there are no more holes.:mad::confused::banghead::help:

I want to pop those bubble thingys in that picture above.

BURN IT. BURN IT NOOOOOOOOOWWW DHFJFODHFBFHFHFJFBFBFBFJVKDNXOSPABDHFBX

I HATE GOOGLE. ARGH.

I WISH THAT LOOKING AT IT WERE ENOUGH DESTROY IT SO I KEEP GOING BACK TO LOOK AT IT BUT IT WON'T BURRRRRRRNN AAAAAAAAHHHH WHY!!!!!!

@BlueCat probably thinks we're crazy...

Last edited:
My biggest problem with her...aside from the obvious killing of exotic and or endangered animals.... is that home girl has the AUDACITY to say the following on her about me on her Facebook page.

I grew up in the small town of Cleburne, Texas where my hunting career started. As a child I would go with my dad on all of his hunting adventures watching him on our ranch, as well as, traveling to Africa to see him take his Big 5. I took my first trip to Zimbabwe in Africa with my family in 2004 (age 9) and watched my dad bring many animals home. As badly as I wanted to shoot something I was just too small to hold the guns my dad had brought. I became fascinated with the culture over there and visited one of the elementary schools to deliver candy, coloring books and soccer balls to the under privileged children. This was an eye opening experience for me to see how other children my age lived in a third world country.

I'm just going to drop that right there.... and not elaborate any further but just know that it makes me feel all types of ways.

I also wouldn't be mad if Mufasa were to spring to life and snatch her up by the throat. But that's just me
I wanted to rate this post as funny bc of the Mufasa comment, but shimmied it instead bc the other stuff you said wasn't funny and sad.
*eta- I live in NC. I've shot plenty of guns (never been hunting though) and I don't hate on people who hunt and use virtually every part of the animal. I also lived in Alaska and most of the hunters there hunt for food and not for sport. However, one of my cousins whose father is an avid hunter and fisher- he's been on Buckmasters and Bassmasters back in the day, shot her first deer at 10yrs old I think. She became a vegetarian not too long afterwards.

Oh I forgot a crucial element to the Alaskan hunters. The Natives are allowed to harpoon whales- they have a set number of them allowed per person (and maybe tribe IIRC). As terrible as that sounds, we didn't just purchase Alaska w/o allowing the natives to retain their ways. Seeing remote villages, you'd understand why whales are so valuable to them- they use them for just about everything, insulation, food, etc and it keeps them alive. What really bothered me were the natives who lived in Anchorage (with no ties to the remote villages, aside from maybe ancestral DNA) and harpooned whales just bc they could :( I heard one bragging about it one time (he was a friend of my friend's brother).

They also sell fur (something else I understand for the natives), BUT again, when you live in a city like Anchorage, it's not necessary bc there are now better clothes that cost less to help keep us warm and dry or cool and dry thanks to technology. The real kicker- they sell ivory in Anchorage too. :( at least they did when I lived there. As in, it was legal too.

Oh and about the article :

I don't have much of a view on the hunting thing - I don't like it but I understand why it is/has to be done.

What I really don't like it people using other things to get them fame. EX - Someone having a #1 single but only because they were already popular from the TV show they used to star on (Disney/Nickelodeon, heyyyy I'm looking at you).

Say what you want but if she already had a show in the works for 2015, they would want to make sure the subject was popular to gain viewers. Pretty blonde, make up clad cheerleader makes a FB page and posts pictures of her with animals she's killed to create a controversy.
So now even if people only watch the show next year to hate on her more, that's more viewers for her.

In conclusion - I feel like she's just using the dead animal pictures to gain her fame for her tv show and to me that's SO disrespectful to the animals.

Last edited:
Back