All-Star Wham!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Thanks everyone! Rachael and her bases were some of the best I have coached. The flyer is Rachael Barton. Main base was Amy Olden, Secondary was Jamyra Davis, and Backspot was Jackie Mesh (Also second to last pass). They worked really hard. We really only started doing the 540 due to all the comments of "we were copying CEA" when we were doing Ball up 360 so we tried to up it to be different. Jackie aged out of the sport, but Amy, Jamyra, and Rachael I beleive are still on the team!!!

I am no longer at Platinum, so I dont know what they are working on, but I would probably expect great things from Rachael Barton's group this year.

On a side note, I cant wait to debut my Senior 5's stunts this year. We have a tick tock element AND a twisting element BOTH that have never been competed. Hoping to turn some heads again with stunts!

There is not a video posted from Worlds. This group nailed it Day 1 while we had a few other issues and on Day 2, this group struggled but saved the hell out of it. Ill try and burn the videos from the website, unless someone else can?

I like a couple main things about this
a) the bases didn't have to catch it at the ground
and
b) she is (nearly, I imagine it would be difficult to be completely) rotated when the bases catch her, some people who do the 360 ball up (I know this is 540) are caught at about 3/4 rotation around, so more like a 270.
amazing job.

Thanks everyone! Rachael and her bases were some of the best I have coached. The flyer is Rachael Barton. Main base was Amy Olden, Secondary was Jamyra Davis, and Backspot was Jackie Mesh (Also second to last pass). They worked really hard. We really only started doing the 540 due to all the comments of "we were copying CEA" when we were doing Ball up 360 so we tried to up it to be different. Jackie aged out of the sport, but Amy, Jamyra, and Rachael I beleive are still on the team!!!

I am no longer at Platinum, so I dont know what they are working on, but I would probably expect great things from Rachael Barton's group this year.

On a side note, I cant wait to debut my Senior 5's stunts this year. We have a tick tock element AND a twisting element BOTH that have never been competed. Hoping to turn some heads again with stunts!

can't wait to see them (or hear about them you got my #) when i stop working the graveyard shift at my second job and i get a chance i'm gonna holler at you. My gym's level 5 has a new stunt/pyramid element that i think will be the first too that i've been dying to tell you about. hope everythings going great for you!!!!!!!!!!

AWEEE! i wish i would have seen this before just now! Thank you guys so much it means alot :) We forsure worked hard and i couldnt have done it without my great stunt group and coaches! you guys are the besttt <333

Back