All-Star What Are You Excited To See This Season?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Excited to hear new mixes and innovative music!! And after tryout results, I'll be really glad to see our comp schedule so I can figure out which fiercers I can meet or see again this year!

I'm excited to see my kids team this year. After two practices were absolutely salivating! Omg they're going to be the real deal! And our level 5 Blue Angels! their "year two" team is the same way. Is gonna be a great year, I can't wait!

That's so exciting!

I think so too. Last year was my daughters first year of cheer so I was a little overwhelmed with everything so I am really hoping that this year I can be a little more relaxed and enjoy the whole experience a little more. We loved seeing you guys at competitions. The flag men are great. What awesome dads.

I think so too. Last year was my daughters first year of cheer so I was a little overwhelmed with everything so I am really hoping that this year I can be a little more relaxed and enjoy the whole experience a little more. We loved seeing you guys at competitions. The flag men are great. What awesome dads.
I can't wait to see them your gym was so much fun to watch last year I can't believe we've never seen each other until then! Do you have your schedule yet?

I can't wait to see them your gym was so much fun to watch last year I can't believe we've never seen each other until then! Do you have your schedule yet?

We dont have a schedule yet. I will let you know as soon as we get it though. I am sure we will be at some of the same competitions again.

But...what is true is that it is his desire to be on Smoed. But a rumor that he is actually on the team!

He's good enough! I would love to see him on SMOED, if im not mistaken there's a picture of him recently posted on his instagram of him and kiara at the cali gym wearing a Cali shirt?

Back