All-Star What Is The Highest Title That You Have Won?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

CP's biggest comp....um? Most memorable was Mardi Gras Spirit Nationals STL and they got 2nd.

This year, they're going to Cheer Power something in Tampa in April, and from my understanding (this will be our first comp since coming to a FL team) it's going to be huge.

In Arizona the only "big" comp we went to was a National in California. Winners got hoodie sweatshirts, so no jackets until we moved to Texas.
Phoebe won one CheerAmerica jacket with Bobcats.
1st year SOT Jr2 she got an American Showdown jacket.
2nd year SOT Jr2 was CheerAmerica and NCA jackets.
Last season @ Rival (Sr2) won an American Showdown jacket.

The NCA jacket is by far her most coveted. The team they beat was sandbagging so it was a big deal.

Little cp has not competed yet but her biggest award was 8th at Age Group Regionals (diving) for 11 and under on the 3M and 3rd 11 and Under Platform.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In Arizona the only "big" comp we went to was a National in California. Winners got hoodie sweatshirts, so no jackets until we moved to Texas.
Phoebe won one CheerAmerica jacket with Bobcats.
1st year SOT Jr2 she got an American Showdown jacket.
2nd year SOT Jr2 was CheerAmerica and NCA jackets.
Last season @ Rival (Sr2) won an American Showdown jacket.

The NCA jacket is by far her most coveted. The team they beat was sandbagging so it was a big deal.

Little cp has not competed yet but her biggest award was 8th at Age Group Regionals (diving) for 11 and under on the 3M and 3rd 11 and Under Platform.

Oh come on, teams don't sandbag. They just merely stack the odds in their favor. Lol

*If you are a telemarketer, or wrong number, and contact me I apologize in advance**

Droplet won 2 or 3 "national titles" last year as a mini individual tumbler. She has one jacket that she wears nonstop and is super proud of. As her mama I am most proud that she continues to cheer bcause she loves the sport for what is is and is not overly worried about a win every weekend. She was never on a team before this year that had much measurable success. In our two years with our previous program, double teaming both years, Droplet won twice. Once per year, only one of the teams, and at the same competition.

Our biggest comp before this year was an abismal attendance/performance at jamfest Supernationals in 2014. This year we have done WSF Louisville as a bigger comp, and we will get to NCA in March. All of that is pretty much beyond my comprehendable spectrum at this point so I'm not sure what to expected. Not even factoring in summit at this point.

This is my daughter's first year at a decent gym. First two seasons she was at a small gym and never did any big competitions but had one or two first place wins. Then the next season at a New gym, She did bigger comps, but her youth 3 came in dead last at every comp except one. Her junior 2 came 3rd at most comps. This year we finally landed an awesome team and gym. They won first at a 1 day Cheersport comp and grand champs of all level 3 teams. They also won first out of eight at their second comp. Our first huge comp is Cheersport Atlanta in Feb. She is super nervous about this one. Hoping for a summit bid and a jacket sometime this season!

My first year of all-star we won senior level 4 champions in Hershey. We were only against one other team though. We got jackets so that was pretty cool, but the next year we won level champs there against 6 or 7 other teams including a well known gym and it was even more exciting!!! But we only got duffle backpacks that year, which was a total bummer. My sister took my place on my open team last year when I went away for school and they won overall champions for US Finals and got the jackets, pants and rings. I think that may have been more exciting for me than my own wins!

This is my daughter's first year at a decent gym. First two seasons she was at a small gym and never did any big competitions but had one or two first place wins. Then the next season at a New gym, She did bigger comps, but her youth 3 came in dead last at every comp except one. Her junior 2 came 3rd at most comps. This year we finally landed an awesome team and gym. They won first at a 1 day Cheersport comp and grand champs of all level 3 teams. They also won first out of eight at their second comp. Our first huge comp is Cheersport Atlanta in Feb. She is super nervous about this one. Hoping for a summit bid and a jacket sometime this season!
What gym are you with?

CP's biggest comp....um? Most memorable was Mardi Gras Spirit Nationals STL and they got 2nd.

This year, they're going to Cheer Power something in Tampa in April, and from my understanding (this will be our first comp since coming to a FL team) it's going to be huge.
It is huge! Just about every gym in central/south Florida is there and it's a great competition :)

We are at Charlotte Allstars Main. We were at their south gym last season, which split this season so main is technically the only Charlotte allstars now. When she first started, she was at a small gym, SFAC (sports and fine arts center). We finally found home.
That's so awesome! I asked because I thought I knew which gym you were at but I was completely wrong on the state. Good luck to your CP this season!

Back