All-Star What's A Scorpian?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

May 18, 2010
It's spelled S-C-O-R-P-I-O-N.... every time I see that thread title, I wanna scream. It's almost as bad as the whole "aerobesque" debacle. You know what's NOT fierce? When you can't spell the skills you are performing. It's like, oh I just got my aerabian... You should see my super fierce bo and aero to skale, I dubble out of that. And, my leiout stapout is pretty good, but my pyke, trepple toe tuk is even better....

And, that's my beef... lol

I have noticed a very disturbing trend of people not being able to spell. Blame it on texting or whatever, but seriously, people need to learn how to spell. It's not going to be cute when you're older and can't spell simple words.

I have noticed a very disturbing trend of people not being able to spell. Blame it on texting or whatever, but seriously, people need to learn how to spell. It's not going to be cute when you're older and can't spell simple words.

How about substituting a "q" for a "g"? Like "qoinq tew da mall widf ma frenz" I see this on facebook all of the time. I want to say "That isn't cute, it's illiterate." lol

I agree... but I blame it on Microsoft Word more than texting, because its auto-correct feature eliminates the need to know how to spell. If you misspell a word, it's often corrected without you even knowing. I love technology, but this is getting a bit ridiculous. We all claim that we're not stereotypical ditzy blonde cheerleaders, so let's act like it, please.

How about substituting a "q" for a "g"? Like "qoinq tew da mall widf ma frenz" I see this on facebook all of the time. I want to say "That isn't cute, it's illiterate." lol

biggest biggest BIGGEST pet peeve!!!!! "q"s for "g"s and using multiple "ii" like for instance "musiiq" UGH!!!! i seriously want to delete those people from my "friienz" list lol

NOOOOOO not again lmao.... Skor- pee-in
Nope...socrates is right....Skor-pee-UN!
tongue.png

Gotta run now and practice my arrowbesks!

Back