All-Star What's A Scorpian?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

What's funny is when the abbreviation is just as long as the word you're trying to say or even longer. Like 'mah' for 'my', etc. Some new slang is so ambiguous I have no clue what people are saying anymore. Every time I hear rap songs (when I came bring myself to stomach this new stuff) I feel like I need a decoder book to understand ANY of it, it's so botched.

I'm not sure if I really want to get myself going on this one.

One of the most annoying things that occurs on this board: When someone spells something wrong when they're trying to ask a serious question, and they get a sarcastic/non-serious response and they get mad. HELLO? If you can't spell correctly, you don't look smart enough to even ask the questions you are trying to ask. Therefore, how can someone take you seriously and respond.

And the people who put up a fight against this issue are the ones that are misspelling. This just makes you look extra dumb. You can't spell AND you don't care.

Don't get me wrong, I know that A LOT of you are very young. But when you get to college and you can't spell things correctly, you won't see very many good grades.

And like Rich said: When you go to apply for a job with a resume with spelling mistakes on it, it will IMMEDIATELY go into the trash can no matter what credentials you have.

And if anyone wants to disagree with this post, you will REALLY be reaching. And I can reach higher and spell better :)

Back