Ankle brace
bobbipins
advil
inhaler
phone charger
ipod &head phones
water
money
( i drive an hour an a half to practice so i need everything hehe )

Comp:
Cheer shoes
Extra shorts
deotorent
spray stuff
socks
Ankle brace
bobbipins
advil
inhaler
phone charger
ipod &head phones
phone
camera
water
money
Makeup
Hairspray
brush
comb
uniform
warm up
sports bra
shirts
shorts
toothbrush
Food/drinks (hidden )

I wear my warm up pants and a tshirt there, because we get there for the younger teams, so i usually dont compete till way later. So I have my uniform, shorts, money, diabetic stuff, food, water, hairbrush and hairspray, LOTS of bows just cause they look cool on my bag, phone charger, camera. ect.

ohh i keep everything in my bag
Practices:
nfinitys
extra cheer shoes
socks
extra sports bra/ spankies
wrist, ankle and knee braces
hair stuff (bobbi pins, clips, hair elastics, comb)
phone
ipod & head phones
stunt strap
camera
video camera
snack & water
jewelry
sweatshirt
Comps:
all that plus
warm ups
bow
makeup
extra uniform (my old uniform from last year... just in case)
I have a HUGE bag!

ohh i keep everything in my bag
Practices:
nfinitys
extra cheer shoes
socks
extra sports bra/ spankies
wrist, ankle and knee braces
hair stuff (bobbi pins, clips, hair elastics, comb)
phone
ipod & head phones
stunt strap
camera
video camera
snack & water
jewelry
sweatshirt
Comps:
all that plus
warm ups
bow
makeup
extra uniform (my old uniform from last year... just in case)
I have a HUGE bag!
haha I forgot some other things lol:
extra bows
hairspray
money
tshirts for trading

I didnt think it was uncommon? My parents stayed for all of my practices for the first two years that I was cheering. After that I was able to drive myself, but my parents went with sometimes to watch.[/quote

that sunderstandable my mom used to stay to but i told her to just drop me of

Icyhot!!!
Extra pair of Infinities
Fierce bow
Warmups
5 Hour Energy
Chex Mix :)
Makeup
Phone charger
Camera
Baby wipes
Tshirt
Tide to go stick
Lotion
Money
Deodorant
Etc:)

OMG, i could not survive without my icyhot.
They don't sell it here, and the stuff we have doesn't work as good so every time i come over i buy a couple and if i run out in between i get my aunt to send me some!!!

well, i'm pretty sure if the world was going to end, i could live out of my cheer bag for awhile....
extra cheer shorts, tshirt, sports bra, spankies (for whatever reason, the extra pair of socks always seems to go missing....)
ponytails, clips, bobby pins even though i never use them, brush
aleve, tylenol, and ibprofen. this is probably really bad, but i actually just have one super size container that has a little bit of all three. its like a mystery jar, pour it and see what you get.
deodorant, spray, and lady products, tissues, tide to go, hand sanitizer. not by my choice, someone always makes sure a thing of hairspray finds its way into my bag.... and the boys have banned me from bringing lotion to practice, too slippery lol
shoes, extra heel pads, knee brace, knee strap, tape, pre wrap, ace bandage
fun dip, gum, fruit snacks, and normally cookies...
water bottle and about 537590437 different kinds of crystal light packets
i used to always have icy hot in my bag, but recently i've begin to wonder if i'm allergic to it lol soooo that got taken out
slides or sometimes moccasins. i never keep my ugg boots in my bag, i dont like them to get smooshed
some sort of sweats and jacket/sweatshirt
cell phone, camera, ipod, cell phone charger, wallet, chapstick! and lipgloss haha
lucky duck :) though he has to stay hidden, because my team likes to hide him....
my fierce bow is always on the outside :)
and its not in my bag, but i normally have one of my pillow pets. yes, i own more than one, and yes im 20 years old.

yep, i think thats about it. lets just say my bag often times weighs more than me....

well, i'm pretty sure if the world was going to end, i could live out of my cheer bag for awhile....
extra cheer shorts, tshirt, sports bra, spankies (for whatever reason, the extra pair of socks always seems to go missing....)
ponytails, clips, bobby pins even though i never use them, brush
aleve, tylenol, and ibprofen. this is probably really bad, but i actually just have one super size container that has a little bit of all three. its like a mystery jar, pour it and see what you get.
deodorant, spray, and lady products, tissues, tide to go, hand sanitizer. not by my choice, someone always makes sure a thing of hairspray finds its way into my bag.... and the boys have banned me from bringing lotion to practice, too slippery lol
shoes, extra heel pads, knee brace, knee strap, tape, pre wrap, ace bandage
fun dip, gum, fruit snacks, and normally cookies...
water bottle and about 537590437 different kinds of crystal light packets
i used to always have icy hot in my bag, but recently i've begin to wonder if i'm allergic to it lol soooo that got taken out
slides or sometimes moccasins. i never keep my ugg boots in my bag, i dont like them to get smooshed
some sort of sweats and jacket/sweatshirt
cell phone, camera, ipod, cell phone charger, wallet, chapstick! and lipgloss haha
lucky duck :) though he has to stay hidden, because my team likes to hide him....
my fierce bow is always on the outside :)
and its not in my bag, but i normally have one of my pillow pets. yes, i own more than one, and yes im 20 years old.

yep, i think thats about it. lets just say my bag often times weighs more than me....

WOW ! I would dread holding your bag lol

competition bag:

inhaler
nikes
extra spanks
makeup
makeup brushes
makeup remover
cotton pads
bobbies
hair ties
brushes
2 cans of hairspray
mirror
sweatpants
ipod
2 bottles of water
extra socks
cheer shorts
jacket
icyhot
advil
aleve
deodorant
ankle brace
tape
snack
keys
kitchen sink
and my fierce bow on my shoulder strap =)

practice bag:
nikes
brace
inhaler
water
aleve
keys

Back