All-Star When Did You First Start Cheerleading?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Sep 25, 2010
I started cheerleading in 5th grade when one of the volunteers at my Boys and Girls Club decided to teach cheer. Then I started All-Star cheer in 6th grade and has been doing it ever since!
I don't think i'll ever quit!

started HS school last year (my sophomore year) and started Allstar cheer this season. I love it.

My oldest (who no longer cheers) started in 8th grade and stopped after high school. My youngest started as a tiny at 3 and is still going strong. Heading into her 6th season as an 8 year old turning 9 this summer. I will be around for a while I am thinking!:D

I was 6 when I started I cheered till I was 18 and im now 27 and have been coaching for 8 years

I started cheering for high school and all stars in the 8th grade and still continue to in college, but before that I did gymnastics since I was 1 1/2 :)

I started cheering at age nine on my town's Pop Warner team. By age twelve, I switched over to an all-star team. After a few years there (and permanently messed up wrists/drained bank accounts), I cheered on the Varsity team at my high school beginning at age fifteen through age eighteen.

Since I was four but that was just tubmling lessons and all. When I was 7 I was on my first team. And... Here ever since<3

Tried out for school in 6th grade, didn't make it (embarrassing). Did allstars 7th & 8th grade. (better choice). My gym closed, now I'm on varsity as a sophomore, thanks to allstars.

I was six when I started just learning the basics, then joined an Allstar team in 3rd grade for my peewee year:) Quit in 6th grade which would've been my 3rd year on a junior/ youth team, but I'm joining back up this year.

I started at a "cheerleading camp" at a gymnastics gym that wanted to try it out, after the camp they decided to form an all-star team and because my sister and I actually had potential, they asked us to be on it haha!

Latest posts

Back