All-Star When Did You First Start Cheerleading?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I was in kindergarten and a girl in my grade was an allstar cheerleader. She got out of class one day to go to a competition. I decided that I wanted to miss class too, so the next year I joined allstar cheerleading. Now I don't do cheerleading to miss school, I do it because I love it! ;)

My oldest started when she was 5...I don't even remember the divisions back then...maybe youth prep? They were the age and skill of a mini 1 but it wasn't called that. Her last season she was 10 and on a Junior 3 team. She wants to go back next season...I guess she thinks I'll be independently wealthy by then?
Current cp started with a half year tiny team when she was 3 but napped in the corner during most of the practices so we left. She started back up last season (09-10) after we moved to Texas and she quit gymnastics, she cheered for CA Bobcats (mini 1)...we are entering our 3rd season and she has no plans on stopping!

I started when I was 6 just optimist..Then started alltars when I was 12 until I graduated from High School. Two years after that I started coaching and about to start my 6th year of that!

Started when I was a Senior in High School. I was hesitant at first because I am a boy and the stereotype that comes with it. But I did it and loved it and still involved with cheering till this day.

started sideline @ 6th grade
started All-Star @ 7th Grade-8th Grade
goin to Varsity Hip-Hop in 11th grade(nxt yr) :)

I started cheering at university at the age of 18, then join a different team just before I was 19, and still cheering on the all-star programme at nearly 22. The youngest member of our senior coed level 3 is 13 and the oldest is 41 in a couple of weeks.....and we still the the rest of the competition a run for first place, even with such a varied age group...

Back