All-Star Where Can I Buy Nfinity Phoenix Size 7?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 31, 2010
Now that these are discontinues, my cp's foot grew out of the 6.5s that we have a ton of. Anyone know where I can buy 7s?

Nope, all sizes 7 and up are out of stock......:( I am bummed, my daughters feet are not narrow and these were the only ones that fit................I just got a 7.5 a month ago luckily!! But next year...........

oh thank you for being so helpful! Glad I found some online and they are a great price so I bought a few pairs.

I have a 6 for sale. LOL I know that doesn't help you but, it might help someone.

just out of curiosity, does anyone know why they are discontinued? i have a pair and i absolutely love them..

just out of curiosity, does anyone know why they are discontinued? i have a pair and i absolutely love them..
they are being replaced by vengances which are great shoes too but I love my phoenixes because they give me that extra ankle support that my vengances just couldn't.

Try Amazon. I had a gym order some through GK and we were out of the size 7 as well. The coach had no problem!

Back