Which Cheer Magazine???

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I have a subscription to American Cheerleader and I love it. i think The Cheerleading magazine is better for Allstar cheerleading though.

I like the Cheerleader Magazine just because of that ^^ there's not as many ads! and you get a free shirt for signing up!

I'm not really a fan of American Cheerleader... It makes me so angry when a celebrity that "played one on tv" or cheered peewee when she was 6 makes the cover over an actual athlete.

I have never read the cheerleader magazine but I have a subscription to American cheerleader. If you do high school and all star cheerleading it talks about both like now it's talking about high school cheer but in December they start to put more all star stuff in

I'm definitely biased, but I'm the editor of a new magazine called CheerProfessional that's launching later this summer. We'd love for y'all to check it out! It's geared at all-star gym owners, coaches, and other professionals in the cheerleading industry. You can see our Facebook page at CheerProfessional | Facebook. And it's hard to choose between Inside Cheerleading and American Cheerleader — they're both great!

I'm definitely biased, but I'm the editor of a new magazine called CheerProfessional that's launching later this summer. We'd love for y'all to check it out! It's geared at all-star gym owners, coaches, and other professionals in the cheerleading industry. You can see our Facebook page at CheerProfessional | Facebook. And it's hard to choose between Inside Cheerleading and American Cheerleader — they're both great!
are y'all going to have a website soon?

Back