All-Star Which Is More Difficult?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oh goodness, maybe at worlds Kingston should walk by Brandon Steels team with his worlds trophy, not as a dig to the team, but just to see if BSS2000 pops out and starts snapping at him for holding the trophy wrong.

Oh goodness, maybe at worlds Kingston should walk by Brandon Steels team with his worlds trophy, not as a dig to the team, but just to see if BSS2000 pops out and starts snapping at him for holding the trophy wrong.

No. I like Brandon Steel. One silly apple shouldn't spoil the bushel.

Wow I just sat and read this entire time. Let me make sure I have this right:

First BSS2000 got mad because King refered to the stunt that Smoke does this year (which I completely understood his describtion as front to back) and he didn't understand. Then he said he would look for a video and King made a joke so because BSSblahblahblah lost his pacifier and started throwing a fit. After that everyone was confused where BSSwhatshisname got all high and mighty and called him out on it. Since he then realized how big of a baby he was he tried to pull the "I am just being a troll HAHAH" card yet it backfired and he threw another tantrum.

Well Mr. BSS I would suggest you realize this is just the internet and it already has enough trolls you are not needed to up that count.

Success-Kid-INTERNET-SERIOUS-BUSINESS-300x300.jpg

Wow I just sat and read this entire time. Let me make sure I have this right:

First BSS2000 got mad because King refered to the stunt that Smoke does this year (which I completely understood his describtion as front to back) and he didn't understand. Then he said he would look for a video and King made a joke so because BSSblahblahblah lost his pacifier and started throwing a fit. After that everyone was confused where BSSwhatshisname got all high and mighty and called him out on it. Since he then realized how big of a baby he was he tried to pull the "I am just being a troll HAHAH" card yet it backfired and he threw another tantrum.

Well Mr. BSS I would suggest you realize this is just the internet and it already has enough trolls you are not needed to up that count.

Success-Kid-INTERNET-SERIOUS-BUSINESS-300x300.jpg

hahahahahahaha This deserves a shimmy and a half.

@socratesofcheer , stop stealing my grammar thunder. I called a monopoly on those witty comebacks!!!1!!1!1!

This is why my day is a Whaambulance day..not only do I lose my computer for a few days, I also missed the epitome of crazy fierceboard threads the ONE DAY I don't lurk every 4 minutes.

Someone also made a comment about making something happen, at which point I would have loved to quote Mean Girls. I just go so distracted about getting to the end of this thread to post that I lost it. SO STOP TRYING TO MAKE '____' happen, Gretchen, It's NEVER GONNA HAPPEN!!' *sulks in corner*

I always thought power press was harder. A lot more co-ordination required to make it not look all wobbly and unstable.

I've never done the Starlites one, but I have to admit it looks killer .___. (although at practice they make it look easy!!)
But from experience, ticktocks are harder than high to high, just because you have to keep steady through all the movement below you

I've never done the Starlites one, but I have to admit it looks killer .___. (although at practice they make it look easy!!)
But from experience, ticktocks are harder than high to high, just because you have to keep steady through all the movement below you
High to highs are tick tocks? hahaha

Well duh! I wouldn't have stayed up that late just to watch them when I just have easily could have found out the score when I woke up! I also kept up w/the Carolina game while on the road...was definitely cheering for them.

You could have stayed up late because you're an Ohio State fan.

I have based both and coming from my perspective the high to high is more difficult but also I am more practiced in the power press. And I dont think you can consider a stunt where the flyer drops her foot from the heel stretch (before the switch) a tick tock.

Back