All-Star Who Is Your Favorite Cheerlebrity! :)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Who is your favorite cheerlebrity :)

• Total voters
Always loved to watch McKenzie in Orange's routines but it really struck me just how much of a positive role model she is when someone on here told us about how she was taken out of the air and made to base part of the way through the season with no moaning and she learnt to base the stunt within a week or so and it hit every comp.

A teenage girl putting the whole team before herself is something very admirable and hard to come by.
Wow, I never knew that! Sad that people like her get overlooked.

I can definitely see the "baby flyer" trend making the news any day now.... I don't care whether or not you're a cheer coach or not, it's just not safe.
So what you're saying is I shouldn't throw my little nephew for tuck tosses (sometimes full tosses depending on how tight he is)?

A friends older brother had a door open up as he was turning and his grandma went tumbling out

Poster is a verified Cheer Dad and has the hat to prove it
I feel so bad for cracking up at this LMAO! Just the way in which you worded it... was she okay?

As you had posted this it's so odd because I just made a Facebook status mentioning this.

I think it's time I re attempt it though I didn't get a mental block last time and I know I could land it now!

Sidenote: how could someone on YouTube even dislike my video?? They're just jealous!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THE best video EVER!!!

Back