All-Star Whoadeedle???

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I also wonder when the person sleeps or works. Their country is 12 hours ahead of EST, yet they post during our time.
However, she also posts in the middle of the night when us insomniacs are on board. I think that's part of the charade. I wonder, does she set an alarm clock and get up just to post that stuff? :confused:

guess the cat is out of the bag!

I was not honored to meet her (and that's ok with me, a psyco ex is enough for me) but I do not believe that she has anything to do with GCC. When I first started following GCC, I thought this was a something from the cheer world only. I later found out there are other Grumpy Cats. Besides, someone that would create GCC has got to have a sense of humor. It's been my experience, people sick like her, don't have a sense of humor.

lol, some of us parents did too and have chatted about it in the parent area but it was confirmed by an admin that the person is indeed posting from the country they say they are from...
Google "hide my IP address" There are infinite free proxy sites, and you can pick whatever country in the world that you want to route through. However, most expose you to a ton of viruses. They are also usually very slooooooooooooow. Only someone truly obsessed would think the effort and risk is worth the results.

Google "hide my IP address" There are infinite free proxy sites, and you can pick whatever country in the world that you want to route through. However, most expose you to a ton of viruses. They are also usually very slooooooooooooow. Only someone truly obsessed would think the effort and risk is worth the results.
i feel like creating multiple accounts time after time after time is considered obsessed... :oops:

no,no, no, no, no. i refuse to think GCC is too funny to be ZTAwhodrinksappleWHOA. She was/is a smart girl but i don't recall her being funny...
I honestly have no idea - it was just a hunch that I have had for a little while, and my oldest CP happened to say the same thing based on a tweet GCC made about whoadeedle that now seems to be deleted. GCC did tweet last night that she is NOT whoadeedle, so I guess that is the only confirmation we need right?;)
BTW, I did think ZTA was witty - and at this point, nothing would surprise me.

Back