OT Who's Excited For... Dance Moms Season 2!?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I was so happy Mackenzie was at the top of the pyramid! She is so cute and a really good little dancer. I wanted to hit Jill through the tv when she wouldn't let Kendall perform. In the teaser it looked like they may leave...maybe they'll go to Candy Apples...lol
Abbie must have been drinking at that comp because she was all hugs and "great job" even when the kids appeared to come in 3rd. Oh and who has a dance comp on a gymnasium floor??? That would be like showing up for a cheer comp and there's no spring floor!
I kept getting distracted by the bleachers in the background, ugh! Get a backdrop at least!!!

Oh Peyton showed up to an "open call" randomly? Come on that couldn't be any more staged. They seriously need to do some better writing if they want people to think that happened without influence.

Did they really travel all the way to Texas to perform in a gym? They managed to get 14 (plus Abby) a plane ticket in less then 24 hours?

Also I am wondering if it is ever going to come out why Jill has been a studio hopper. I mean I assume it is because of her attitude but I wonder if it will be discussed again. I actually feel sorry for the little girl because she seems so shy and sweet but her mother doesn't know how to not run her mouth.

Oh Peyton showed up to an "open call" randomly? Come on that couldn't be any more staged. They seriously need to do some better writing if they want people to think that happened without influence.

Did they really travel all the way to Texas to perform in a gym? They managed to get 14 (plus Abby) a plane ticket in less then 24 hours?

Also I am wondering if it is ever going to come out why Jill has been a studio hopper. I mean I assume it is because of her attitude but I wonder if it will be discussed again. I actually feel sorry for the little girl because she seems so shy and sweet but her mother doesn't know how to not run her mouth.
I'm guess it's the Susie complex :rolleyes:

I don't really care whether they "stage" stuff or not. I watch the show for the moms' outrageous behavior and the girls' dances because they're all talented and fun to watch. Personally, I don't care if it's obvious that they planned to go to Texas all along, or if Peyton goes to a staged "open call". As long as the girls are dancing and the moms are being overly dramatic, I'll keep watching! I love reading Christi's live commentary during the show via twitter. She's so funny!

I don't really care whether they "stage" stuff or not. I watch the show for the moms' outrageous behavior and the girls' dances because they're all talented and fun to watch. Personally, I don't care if it's obvious that they planned to go to Texas all along, or if Peyton goes to a staged "open call". As long as the girls are dancing and the moms are being overly dramatic, I'll keep watching! I love reading Christi's live commentary during the show via twitter. She's so funny!
Christi's commentary is actually the best always gives me a good chuckle

As i go stalk the schedule for any indication as to why she was there...
If they aren't under ALDC, you might see them Collins Dance or something. We went to a dance comp, not knowing that they would be there until we showed up and there they were! The girls, the moms and the crew! They registered them under Collins Dance Productions, or somethng like that....I have to recheck my program book.

it could have be under Reign dance productions.. that's now the name of the studio (formerly Marian Lorraine (i can't spell) when i danced there) ALDC is Abby's dance company... like the company are the competition dancers. otherwise you just dance for the recitals and are not in ALDC.

If they aren't under ALDC, you might see them Collins Dance or something. We went to a dance comp, not knowing that they would be there until we showed up and there they were! The girls, the moms and the crew! They registered them under Collins Dance Productions, or somethng like that....I have to recheck my program book.
Collins Avenue? that is the production company

Back