OT Who's Excited For... Dance Moms Season 2!?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
it could have be under Reign dance productions.. that's now the name of the studio (formerly Marian Lorraine (i can't spell) when i danced there) ALDC is Abby's dance company... like the company are the competition dancers. otherwise you just dance for the recitals and are not in ALDC.
There weren't really that many young dance teams there.. Maybe she was checking out the cheer world?

Collins Avenue? that is the production company
They register them under the production company, because ALDC/Reign Dance production have been banned from a lot of dance competitions, because of the bad light they show competitive dance in. If they go under Collins, sometimes they can slip under the radar...

armycheermom Are you serious about the banning? And yet it actually wouldn't surprise me. Which is why while a part of me would love to see an all star cheer show (NOT of the cheer mom variety), I would worry about the image projected unless someone actually from the cheer community was in charge - like that's gonna happen.

armycheermom Are you serious about the banning? And yet it actually wouldn't surprise me. Which is why while a part of me would love to see an all star cheer show (NOT of the cheer mom variety), I would worry about the image projected unless someone actually from the cheer community was in charge - like that's gonna happen.
Yes ,very serious. Hall of Fame, StarQuest, Showstoppers,WCDE, KAR are just some of the many who have said no them. The girls are allowed to dance in the competition, as long as the cameras stay out! That is why they go to so many of the same competitions, just different cities/states. The production company twist the results in ways to favor or dis-favor ALDC and no one wants their company showed in a bad light.

Yes ,very serious. Hall of Fame, StarQuest, Showstoppers,WCDE, KAR are just some of the many who have said no them. The girls are allowed to dance in the competition, as long as the cameras stay out! That is why they go to so many of the same competitions, just different cities/states. The production company twist the results in ways to favor or dis-favor ALDC and no one wants their company showed in a bad light.

I can see the logic completely.

Kris10boo I hope SA is as good to you and your cp as it was to me and my family. My dad retired from the AF at Randolph when I was 8, so I lived there until my husband and I moved to GA in '90. Really want to take the kiddos there to show them my old stomping grounds, but I'm afraid I wouldn't recognize much from the way I have heard it has grown. Best of luck in your move.

i swear they have been to star quest on the show alot...... maybe thats just me..

Does anybody else think that Chloe's dance was far better than Maddie's at their last competition? Am I just ignorant of the dancing techniques, or blinded by Chloe's dancing abilities, or is Maddie that much better of a dancer?
haha they were in different divisions...again! Chloe was up against girls that were much older then her so it is much harder for her to win, Maddie is the oldest in her age category.

Back