All-Star Why Did Angel Leave Smoed?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

As if you need Canada anyway? The south has better weather, no snow. and the food...the FOOD...come to the South, we have cookies, Paula Deen, frito pies, banana cream pies, deep fried twinkies, deep fried cookies, deep fried pie, oh and don't forget, peach cobbler, apple cobber, apple butter, crawfish, gumbo, deep fried lollipops, and gumdrops, and don't forget the best part of all...we have moonshine, which means your lactose intolerance won't matter because after you're done eating, you'll be too drunk to remember any of the pain.

71Bz8I5hwrL._SY355_.jpg
Deep fried lollies tho?

Deep fried lollies tho?

YES! They are...they are life altering.

Oh and we have like festivals for everything...like every weekend during the summer is a festival for something food related---frog legs, strawberries, cobbler, seafood, oranges, peaches...we really, really like our food.

@Fierce_Elite care to elighten me as to why my post which had nothing to do with you (and poked fun at myself) was rated as bullying?!? Perhaps you hit the wrong button?

No, she did it to punish everyone. We didn't take her question serious enough, we talked about food, and she thinks we're all bullies. It's par for the course in any thread she's in or starts, welcome to the club. We have cookies. And deep fried foods.

Oh, I forgot the most important food of all---if you ever go to New Orleans, you have to...and I mean, have to, get a server or seven of Beignet's. They will alter your life forever...they really, really, really are that good!

beignets.jpg
How do you make them?

No, she did it to punish everyone. We didn't take her question serious enough, we talked about food, and she thinks we're all bullies. It's par for the course in any thread she's in or starts, welcome to the club. We have cookies. And deep fried foods.
I can't say I've been called a bully before. lol If I had know that was all it took I wouldnt have been polite. This Canadian gal doesn't usually offend many. I like your picnic though and the snacks in the grass. You had me at cookies and fried food!

And Skittles, chicken cutlets, casserole, 50 different types of toast...

And tea. Lots and lots of tea. Happy sipping.

See, and that's why I love visiting the U.S. Great food and warm hospitality. All we've got is bacon and maple syrup.

Back