All-Star Why Did Angel Leave Smoed?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

See, and that's why I love visiting the U.S. Great food and warm hospitality. All we've got is bacon and maple syrup.

You can surprisingly do a lot with bacon and maple syrup.

Chicken & Waffles need maple syrup...you can have a bacon taco without bacon...

No, she did it to punish everyone. We didn't take her question serious enough, we talked about food, and she thinks we're all bullies. It's par for the course in any thread she's in or starts, welcome to the club. We have cookies. And deep fried foods.
Don't forget the twinkles @mamabear wanted to deep fry

And Degrassi. I love Degrassi. Can't stand Paige, though.
See and you say Degrassi and I'm thinking to the original series from the late 80's and early 90's. Yup...me and dirt...we're both that old!

ETA: and with that this old bully needs to get some sleep. Don't want to scare the kiddos in the morning with my mean sleep deprived bullying antics.

Last edited:
I found her funny. I couldn't stand Mia, Darcy, or Claire.

Neither can I. But for those I make an exception. And for sugar cakes. Which reminds me, I have one in my freezer.
Yes, Claire gets on my nerves. I feel like she was supposed to be a younger version of Liberty.

ETA: I liked Darcy until she tried to come for Paige because she was jealous that Spinner wanted Paige over her. And then when she showed up to the graduation party? I WAS DONE.

I adore Marco.

Last edited:
Stop frying the children!

I'll try.... but only if I can still have the

19shhi.jpg

Back