All-Star Wild Card Performance Order Is Out For Summit

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

But that's my point. It's not considered "prelims" for wildcard teams like it is for worlds. Maybe if the verbage was different so it sounded more important. 10 teams sounds a lot better than 1 team, and a lot of those divisions are split into A and B at worlds so really it's 20 teams in the deeper divisions. I have no problem with teams going for a wildcard, it just seems like a lot of money to spend, especially when all we do is complain about how expensive our sport is and how these kids get burned out before they even get to high school. I would just like to see them charge less for wildcard entry and maybe charge them if they make it to Saturday. I feel it would help parents feel better about spending thousands of dollars on their 7 year-old to feel they might've saved a hundred dollars or so if their child's team ended up being "one and done"
I guess I don't see the difference. The wild card round is the prelim round of Summit and most divisions have less than 10 teams in the Wildcard round. The small divisions at Worlds have about 50 teams in the prelim round.
I don't disagree about the money being spent, but parents are willing to pay it!!

I'm still wondering why they put
Stars vipers royal Cobras
Top gun Yoso
And I think Allstar Revolution justice

In the large all girl division.

I know the first 2 are definitely coed and the 3rd was so I assume they still are.

The only reason I'm confused by this is our team was listed in the coed division with their bid until a month ago they moved them to all girl.

We should be with rockstar. Ahh I'm sure they will get it figured out but I'm sure other parts of the AL and Paid list are wrong as well

Also - although they are listed in the wrong division (allstar revolution justice) they only have a WC bid and should be competing in the WC round as well unless they decided not to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Idk if they would in this case since there is no large or coed divisions to combine with. They are the only R5 team period in the WC round.

Maybe I looked at it wrong. I thought perhaps All Time Revolution LS5 and Prime Time SS5 could compete. Aren't they both WC's?

Maybe I looked at it wrong. I thought perhaps All Time Revolution LS5 and Prime Time SS5 could perhaps compete. Aren't they both WC's?
ASR may not be going. They are also coed last we saw them them and that isn't listed correctly either.

You're an hour from Summit, you should come watch. It may change your mind a little bit and see, one thing we lose sight of when we all arrive, how hard it was to even get there at all period. Truly awesome teams, every single one of them.
This is so true. I know of several really good teams that never got a bid this season!

I can't breathe, my team is competing in the HP field house. I've always competed in the Tent too many times. I'm in Disneyland right now and I am so excited to compete in a few weeks more than I am that I'm in Disney right now. AHHHH

I'm so glad!!!!! I forgot to look at the schedule for your team. We're going to try hard to watch you guys!

Eta: so relieved we aren't in a tent. That would push me over the edge. Lol

I'm so glad!!!!! I forgot to look at the schedule for your team. We're going to try hard to watch you guys!

Eta: so relieved we aren't in a tent. That would push me over the edge. Lol
I bet our coaches will get us all together!!! Connect is going on an AL, right? So we'll have to see them Saturday. We all gotta meet up and cheer each other on!!

But that's my point. It's not considered "prelims" for wildcard teams like it is for worlds. Maybe if the verbage was different so it sounded more important. 10 teams sounds a lot better than 1 team, and a lot of those divisions are split into A and B at worlds so really it's 20 teams in the deeper divisions. I have no problem with teams going for a wildcard, it just seems like a lot of money to spend, especially when all we do is complain about how expensive our sport is and how these kids get burned out before they even get to high school. I would just like to see them charge less for wildcard entry and maybe charge them if they make it to Saturday. I feel it would help parents feel better about spending thousands of dollars on their 7 year-old to feel they might've saved a hundred dollars or so if their child's team ended up being "one and done"

Technically all teams going could possibly be "one and done", many of both paid and at large teams could also be "one and done" after Saturday as well...nature of any sport with rounds and a chance every parent takes agreeing to go on this trip. I really don't feel bad for the WC at all (though I'm not a fan of that addition), if they fairly move on then they compete again on a floor where they were able to "get out some jitters and could possibly compete 3 times.

Back