All-Star Woodward Tap Week

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jun 1, 2011
My cp got tapped and wants to go back week 12 but I am not able to drive her that week. Is anyone coming from New England and would be interested in sharing a ride? I'd happily cover the gas costs!

As of right now its only for week 12 this year. Unless they changed something in the past 2 weeks. The camp will pick up from like airport/ train station. They hire "Drivers" specifically for things like this. Just give them a call at least a week in advance so that they can set up the arrangements. I know that they drove all the way to JFK to pick up a kid for camp and brought them back there too.

Just curious--> how do you get "tapped" at Woodward? I've never been or heard of Tap week.
From what I understand, a camper can be 'tapped' if they work hard and display a good attitude etc during training. In addition to being recognized for their hard work, tapped campers are invited back to week 12 and their tuition for that week is discounted by $300. I'm very proud of my cp for getting tapped and that makes it all the much harder to say no just because of scheduling :(

There are a lot of kids from Mass/NE at Woodward this week. You may have more options once this week is over. Good luck!

Back