All-Star Worlds 2011 - Bracket Scoring

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think its kinda ridiculous I host a contest for free and give out a prize and 50 other people can enter correctly and you can't but complain about it. But it is what it is.
And it is extremely nice that u held this and even have this great website up for everyone. It is appreciated by me and everyone on the boards. I just feel that it is a bit unfair that my old one was used vs my updated one. And I did enter correctly, It did not state that only 1 bracket can be posted. In march madness, many brackets r posted, and I'm aware it is frowned upon, and I did take initiative to contact u and admin to try to change it, but it wasn't, so I had to post a updated one with my new opinions, which also does not break the rules. But it is greatly appreciated that this board is up an that u held this fun contest. I even had my bracket with me cuz it was fun.

And it is extremely nice that u held this and even have this great website up for everyone. It is appreciated by me and everyone on the boards. I just feel that it is a bit unfair that my old one was used vs my updated one. And I did enter correctly, It did not state that only 1 bracket can be posted. In march madness, many brackets r posted, and I'm aware it is frowned upon, and I did take initiative to contact u and admin to try to change it, but it wasn't, so I had to post a updated one with my new opinions, which also does not break the rules. But it is greatly appreciated that this board is up an that u held this fun contest. I even had my bracket with me cuz it was fun.

Now a solid discussion and case why you should use it I can deal with. Since it was only one and you were the only one we can use your second one. Next year I will make a rule about no second brackets.

Catch more flies with honey than vinegar.

Now a solid discussion and case why you should use it I can deal with. Since it was only one and you were the only one we can use your second one. Next year I will make a rule about no second brackets.

im slow... i dont get the expression, but ima interpret and learn it as, be sweet like honey and dont be sour like vinegar. and thank you :)

Grrrr this puts me in 2nd. Oh well, congratulations @dedewu96302! :)

Grrrr this puts me in 2nd. Oh well, congratulations @dedewu96302! :)
but keep in mind that it says it will be giving 20 years worth, which means that we both win :) btw can u post ur bracket? I would like to see which divisions u shined in, i did poorly in large limited and medium coed primarily

i think we will give away 10 two year or 20 one year depending on the break down.

but keep in mind that it says it will be giving 20 years worth, which means that we both win :) btw can u post ur bracket? I would like to see which divisions u shined in, i did poorly in large limited and medium coed primarily
Sure! I did really well in large senior, unlimited coed, and IOC5. I did terrible in small limited and IAG6.

LEVEL 5:
Small Senior All-Girl:
1. California All Stars Senior Elite
2. Stingray All Stars Orange
3. Cheer Athletics Panthers

Large Senior All-Girl:
1. Maryland Twisters F5
2. World Cup Shooting Stars
3. Cheer Extreme Senior Elite

Small Senior Limited Co-Ed:
1. Kentucky All Stars
2. California All Stars Smoed
3. Brandon All Stars Black

Large Senior Limited Co-Ed:
1. Stingray All Stars Smoke
2. Spirit of Texas
3. World Cup Odyssey

Senior Semi-Limited Co-Ed:
1. ACE All Stars Warriors
2. Georgia All Stars Louie's
3. Top Gun

Senior Unlimited Co-Ed:
1. California All Stars
2. Cheer Extreme Coed Elite
3. Pro Cheer

International Open:
1. Rockstar Cheer The Killers
2. Gymtyme Pink
3. Cheer Athletics Panthers

International Open Co-Ed:
1. Top Gun
2. Cheer Athletics Wildcats
3. Spirit of Texas

LEVEL 6:
International Open:
1. Orange Crush
2. OC All Stars
3. N/A

Internation Open Co-Ed:
1. Gymtyme Nfinity
2. Top Gun
3. Stingray All Stars Rust

Will someone give me the top 10 brackets today with scores?

I want to get the winners their ribbons and their subscriptions.

Oh i didnt realize we were doing top 10. when i went through on wed I added up everyone that got at least 3 divisions perfect. but if they werent in the 60s or higher, didn't write down their score

Anyone add this up? Post your name and score on this list. if it is higher than mine, post above my name, lower below it. Grow the list.

Kingston - 50

Anyone add this up? Post your name and score on this list. if it is higher than mine, post above my name, lower below it. Grow the list.

FierceInTeal - 52
Kingston - 50

Back