All-Star Worlds 2011 Video On Demand - Now Available For Purchase

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm sure I'll buy it, and watch it even more than I did last year. However, vids were up on youtube not long after Worlds, so I'm wondering if that will be a better option.

Warning it might be a stupid question.. but do I have to be a member to purchase the $30.00 worlds on demand?

The only problem I see with 30 dollars is the player thing they use to play the videos was horrible last year. Yeah the videos were of good quality but when you sometimes have to sit and let the video load for 4 or 5 minutes before you can play it without any pauses to buffer it gets old after a while. Many times when I go to watch them I get frustrated and stop watching the videos. For $20 it wasn't too bad to buy, but for $30 I hope that the video player is much better.

Since it is $30 flat fee now does that mean the price won't go up after the weekend ends like it has in the past?

I cannot find any info on VOD schedule. I know it's not live but what is the delay? An hour or just minutes? My friend is having a world's party so do I need to be there at 8:00 am to watch small senior 5 ? Thanks.

I cannot find any info on VOD schedule. I know it's not live but what is the delay? An hour or just minutes? My friend is having a world's party so do I need to be there at 8:00 am to watch small senior 5 ? Thanks.

In years past, it was anywhere from an hour to a few hours. It usually takes the first videos a little while to be posted but once they start, they go faster. Although, it sounds like this year they are using a new service. So cross your fingers that it's faster! :)

Not in my budget. Our area was hit hard when the economy tanked and many are living on unemployment because there is no work....still. To some it may be very affordable, to others- that $30 could buy groceries for a family or put gas in a car. It's all about priorities.

I'm fascinated about this $12 movie. I paid $6.50 to see Scream 4 2 weeks ago... the most I've ever paid here in SC is like $9 with no discounts
I'm so JEALOUS!!!!!! I saw scream 4 for $11.50 in NJ

Back