All-Star Worlds 2011 Video On Demand - Now Available For Purchase

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm right there with ya. It says it "cant fetch my request". Anyone know what the problem may be?
Yes when I got the error today it was because i registered my account for 2010 (which I guesse I did a couple days ago )which you can register but cant buy the videos. Re-register your account and it should work :)

Yes when I got the error today it was because i registered my account for 2010 (which I guesse I did a couple days ago )which you can register but cant buy the videos. Re-register your account and it should work :)

i just registered yesterday though? still re-register?

YEAH! I'm in! Thanks so much!

Anyone that's bought it.. do you have any idea of the setup of the videos yet? Is it better quality, ect.

Anyone know if/how I can use this on Wii so we're not huddled around our computer screen like fiends?
Would the Wii allow flash or java, or whatever those videos use? You could always go out and buy an HDMI cable. You can connect your computer to your tv (HDMI plugs are on most tv's made within the last 5 years?)

just wondering where you can buy HDMI plugs?
My sister bought some off of amazon, but obviously that's not really an option this close to Worlds... haha

I just searched bestbuy.com and it looks like they sell them there... however they run anywhere from $13 to over $100 :confused: No idea the difference... my sister found a REALLY good deal on amazon and that's why she bought them. Not sure of their regular retail value. I'll ask if I remember...

Anyone know if/how I can use this on Wii so we're not huddled around our computer screen like fiends?

i just tried it on the wii & i was able to get onto the site through the internet channel thing & everything loaded but the videos wont work once you click them. it says now playing but the screen is black where the video would play. ugh :\

Back