All-Star Worlds 2011 Video On Demand - Now Available For Purchase

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I just tried to buy it, but got an error. Did anyone else get an error or is it just me?

Kinda bummed it went up $10.. But oh well, I'll still be buying it. Hope the quality is even better for that extra $10 they are getting from every viewer.

I started signing up, but when it got to asking for credit card info it still said "2010 Worlds." I'm afraid I'm signing up for something I've already bought!

Ahhh. So they redid the form and left out some info in the code. I guess we will have to hold off another day.

Sorry to jump the gun.

How do you know if you are logging into the Worlds 2011? Because i'm not sure if my mom bought it, So I just put in my old password and it still logged me in..But idk if I can still log in to the 2011 part

Maybe when it gets up, it will be amazing and everything will be wonderful.

But I'm very disappointed in the whole thing right now. And if the price stays $30, I'll be very frustrated as well because I was specifically told just last week that the price was going to stay at $20 and that's what I posted.

I just cannot understand why this last minute scramble for the VOD has to happen every year. It's not like Worlds is a surprise to everyone. And a great opportunity for USASF to make money and generate TONS of goodwill gets flushed every single year.

30 dollars isn't a lot of money! I've never bought it before, but I've watched it on friends' accounts. It's nice.

One day I hope we have the opportunity to webcast worlds and have the VOD on CheerLIVE.net!

Live Webcasts from us only cost $10 a day!
Become an Elite Member and have On-Demand Video of every performance!

Is this years Worlds VOD also including the videos from the past years Worlds Competition? Is that why the price is so high $30?

Is there a specific computer software needed to use this program, i.e., Silverlight etc., before we purchase - thank you?

I sure hope its better than last yrs.. but this last minute making it available isn't giving me high hopes !
Were having a worlds party so this better be close to on time, if its $30 and its not live !!!

I don't think $30 is that bad. It is available for an entire year. And this is where all of your summer entertainment will come from. You know youre not gonna watch it once and then not watch it again.

If you buy a movie on Blu-ray it would cost you over $20. If you go see a movie it would cost you $12. And this is sure to provide everyone with AT LEAST 30 hours of entertainment throughout the next month. When you look at prices you can't just say oh that number is too high. Look at how often you use it. My sunglasses cost me over $200 BUT i wear them EVERYDAY unless it is pitch black out. So less than $1 a day is acceptable.

So $30 for something I will look at for more than 30 hours total. Less than $1 an hour for entertainment is fabulous.

Back