All-Star Worlds 2012 Flights, Arrivals, And Hotels!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Not going this year but def looking into it for next season. Is it better to stay at the park or off? I was gonna look into a house but if its better to stay there I will...

Not going this year but def looking into it for next season. Is it better to stay at the park or off? I was gonna look into a house but if its better to stay there I will...
We stayed in a townhouse about 5 minutes from the park. It was WONDERFUL and much cheaper in the long run.

We stayed in a townhouse about 5 minutes from the park. It was WONDERFUL and much cheaper in the long run.
Looking at the prices for rooms & townhouses/homes I think it would be cheaper too. I just picture staying at Disney as really loud and crazy all night long. I know my CP would not mind but I would. So I would just have to pay to park everyday we go which I think I saw was about $12.00/day, plus to get into WWOS, right?

Looking at the prices for rooms & townhouses/homes I think it would be cheaper too. I just picture staying at Disney as really loud and crazy all night long. I know my CP would not mind but I would. So I would just have to pay to park everyday we go which I think I saw was about $12.00/day, plus to get into WWOS, right?
There is no parking fee at WWOS. Just pay to get into the comp.

Great, thanks so much!!!
Your welcome - its self parking. They usually also have valet parking (for a fee) - which isn't really worth it lol. - doesnt get you much closer - unless you are stuck parking in the over flow lots - and don't mind walking... If you stay in a Disney Hotel then the Disney buses will transport you to WWOS also.

arriving thursday night out of IAH houston
leaving monday morning

we are staying at Lake Buena Vista....

but i'll defenitly be at the Cheer Athletics pep rallt friday at the allstars!

Arriving Wednesday night, leaving Tuesday morning and staying at Bonnet Creek. My first trip to Worlds and me and CP are very excited!
Bonnet Creek is a great place. My kids had a blast there last year and the rooms are GREAT! I will be there as well :)

Thursday AM to Monday late afternoon/early evening. To/From Boston.
Staying at the All Star... Movies I think?

arriving Orlando 3:45 Thursday afternoon staying at Orlando World Center by Marriott..leaving Orlando Wednesday morning @ 7am.....after Harry Potter World and a waterpark...:)
Oh gosh yall are gonna have so much fun at Wizarding World! whatever you do you need to wait in line for the forbiden journey its like nothing youve ever done!

Oh gosh yall are gonna have so much fun at Wizarding World! whatever you do you need to wait in line for the forbiden journey its like nothing youve ever done!
omg..thank you so much....we have never been and would never know what was good...can’t wait !!!!!

Latest posts

Back