All-Star Worlds 2012 Flights, Arrivals, And Hotels!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm only going for Sunday so I'm not sure what my mom has planned yet! This will be my first year going and I'm SUPER excited!

If anyone is still looking for a hotel Groupon is having a great deal at the Wyndham Resort at Disney! Just booked our room through it!

If anyone is still looking for a hotel Groupon is having a great deal at the Wyndham Resort at Disney! Just booked our room through it!
The Groupon does state that it's not valid 4/26 - 4/28! Suggest you confirm that your not paying full price if they let you book those days. :)

I'm leaving West Virginia Wednesday at 3 and DRIVING to Orlando with my friend and her family! so who knows when I'll be there Thursday but probably early because we're driving through the night! not sure where we're staying in Orlando, but we'll be in Daytona beach from the Monday to Saturday AFTER the competition :shaka:

Leaving Thursday AM and returing Monday. The entire team has condos reserved at Summer Bay resort just west of Disney. Poolside karaoke Saturday night.

Thursday AM to Monday late afternoon/early evening. To/From Boston.
Staying at the All Star... Movies I think?

I will be at the Allstar Sports...........if you want to say Hi text me. I love meeting new fierceboarders and I'd love to get pictures with y'all!!!

336-705-0209 *TealFan edited your phone number because you put the wrong area code ;)

Also we'll be there on Thursday and leaving Monday!

Latest posts

Back