All-Star Worlds 2013 T-shirts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Every time I try to buy a something from a pro shop, shipping is always more expensive than whatever I'm trying to buy. I just can't justify that! I don't understand why I could send a similar size packet to the US for £3.30 (under $5) or send it tracked/delivery confirmation for about £8 (around $12) :banghead:

Every time I try to buy a something from a pro shop, shipping is always more expensive than whatever I'm trying to buy. I just can't justify that! I don't understand why I could send a similar size packet to the US for £3.30 (under $5) or send it tracked/delivery confirmation for about £8 (around $12) :banghead:

I definitely feel your pain and completely agree. It seems to be the same with most online shipping. I wanted to buy some Nike Pro's and the shipping equaled the cost of 3 extra pairs!!

Saying that... if anyone from Australia wants to split shipping on some of these tshirts that would be awesome. OR perhaps US locals would be happy to buy shirts and we could pay you the actual rate for shipping (instead of these inflated costs pro shops seem to charge?)

I definitely feel your pain and completely agree. It seems to be the same with most online shipping. I wanted to buy some Nike Pro's and the shipping equaled the cost of 3 extra pairs!!

Saying that... if anyone from Australia wants to split shipping on some of these tshirts that would be awesome. OR perhaps US locals would be happy to buy shirts and we could pay you the actual rate for shipping (instead of these inflated costs pro shops seem to charge?)

Send me a PN!

It might just be me, but I'm not feeling CEA's Worlds shirt...and anyone who knows me knows I live and die for Cheer Extreme. I just wish it were more of a teal-based shirt rather than a rainbow-y look :( Still love them though!

I can empathize with what you're saying. From the outside looking in anything you buy for yourself from CEA you want to have teal. But imagine you cheered there and everything in your drawers, closet and cheer bag were Teal. LMAO You'd be begging for anything but Teal. I love them and so do the kids and it was designed for them, so mission accomplished I guess. LOL

I can empathize with what you're saying. From the outside looking in anything you buy for yourself from CEA you want to have teal. But imagine you cheered there and everything in your drawers, closet and cheer bag were Teal. LMAO You'd be begging for anything but Teal. I love them and so do the kids and it was designed for them, so mission accomplished I guess. LOL

I love them! I ordered mine this morning :)

There's some very nice people on fierceboard who would love to help you, buy you some nike pros and send it to you with lower cost shipping. At least I got them in that way. You just have to ask ;)

I feel you on that one!! Lol! Glad the kids and coaches love them and can't wait to see what CEA brings to Worlds! :)

Back