All-Star Worlds 2014: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I asked earlier if anyone thinks cheer worlds is too big for Disney world. The sport is growing & so is the fan base. Maybe moving the venue would solve the space issues. I know, everyone loves Disney world, but this is getting crazy

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || MEOW

It was like; "Watch your team? You done? Get out!" "Compete! Get off the mat! RUN! You done competing? Get out? " So what we over sold the event, get in line and wait! Oops! You can't get in now go watch it on TV! Don't like it, write a letter, ma'am."

The bad?
1. Fame Supers not getting to finals :( It never even crossed my mind all season until I saw the drops day one at Worlds and my heart broke for them.
2. Saturday morning live feed. It was giving me a hard time and I thought we were doomed to a weekend of this, though it did get better.
3. Brandons drop in finals :( and the backs reaction.
4. Nfinity not winning, but what a difficult division and they should be proud.
5. WCSS not winning in large, but the best team that day did.

The good?
1. MT Reign hitting two days in a row and hitting hard! I've never seen them look better! Again, difficult division to win but they globed for the first time!
2. Lady Jags winning medium!
3. LL winning small!
4. Louisiana Cheer Force globing! They were so happy and in smallco, that's an amazing feat and they should feel so good about what they accomplished.
5. Nfinity....they just are awesome on a good or "bad" day!

I'm glad I did not attend though. After many, many years there, with all the changes and from what I've heard, the disregard of the fans, parents and athletes, I don't think I would be able to keep my cool with all the adversities that come with this "prestigious" competition anymore! Until they change the venue, or limit the amount of teams that can attend, I'm pretty sure I won't bother stressing myself out.

Last edited:
FLEE THE SCENE, compose yourself and return
Orange dad did that last night in the section we were sitting in (which pretty much WAS the orange section). He was funny, ran right out if the section and came back a few minutes later. We were apparently the only ones not surprised with the results in that section :) such happy parents. I loved watching them celebrate!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Good:
-Orange winning large all girl ;)
-Lady Jags winning medium! I was low-key rooting for them to globe since 2013
-Lady Lightning winning small!
-Reign
-Louisiana Cheer Force
-My live stream was actually 95% good! I had maybe, 2 times where it got a little blurry? Mine was really good!

Bad:
-Waiting for ages for large all girl awards
-Basically no one hit in large all girl
-Encore performances.. none of them hit
-The usasf workers pretty much pushing the teams off the mats after they performed
-Peach getting 4th
-STEEL GETTING 4TH.. IM STILL UPSET THEY DIDNT GLOBE. 2nd highest raw score in large coed..
-oo5 didn't make it to finals.. HOW. HOW. HOW.

You can see all the support from Aces and World Cup suns before + after you were announced in this video - so precious! Well done World Champ!

Ok so what's up with ladyjags and that cabbage ?

Ps I may or may not have just rain when watching that video.

Ok so what's up with ladyjags and that cabbage ?

Ps I may or may not have just rain when watching that video.

I don't know the reason, but I saw a picture on twitter of the coach holding it during finals and some LJ girls commented on it saying "Don't be a cabbage!"

Hahaha, it seems so funny and cute

I don't know the reason, but I saw a picture on twitter of the coach holding it during finals and some LJ girls commented on it saying "Don't be a cabbage!"

Hahaha, it seems so funny and cute

I saw that picture too. I love how he was jumping with it when they won.

It's Jimmy and someone else!

I can't figure out who the other person is. The guy holding the cabbage is Eiko Diaz a former athlete. Greg & Sean coach LJ.

Maybe @fierceprincess can tell us who the other runner is.

P.S. I could so see you and Beth doing that!

Back