All-Star Worlds 2015 Vod

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Disappointed. But they can't be mad later when people start posting videos like crazy later because of a lack of VOD. I mean I hope they realize that's what's gonna end up happening.
I wouldn't be surprised if some videos pop up of people recording the live stream. They always do.

Turns out they're offering VOD 2 weeks after the event - I wonder if they would charge less if you registered for VOD post worlds, thoughts?:

• Is Video On Demand (VOD) offered this year?
    Yes. Video On Demand will be provided free of charge two weeks after the event.
worlds.usasf.net: Home

Turns out they're offering VOD 2 weeks after the event - I wonder if they would charge less if you registered for VOD post worlds, thoughts?:

• Is Video On Demand (VOD) offered this year?
    Yes. Video On Demand will be provided free of charge two weeks after the event.
worlds.usasf.net: Home

im guessing since they say VOD will be Free of Charge then they won't change the price of live feed.

Will there a free live feed of ICU group/partner stunts again this year?

Two weeks later is a step in the right direction I guess but doesn't really help me. I want to see teams I missed during the day that night once placements come out and as they are discussed. Can't stream live due to work and other responsibilities.

Sorry, still not worth the $50 for me.

I am really disappointed in the set up this year. I liked when they had different prices, I cannot sit at my computer all day to watch videos and I used to go on hours after teams competed that I wanted to watch. That format worked best for me! BOOOO USASF for changing the format and charging so much money!

Plus if you're international and have work, live stream doesn't work. Last year LAG finals were something like 5am UK time. I'm not staying up for 5am only to have the live stream fail. Sorry USASF, but no.

I wish there was a way for it to be like $15-20 for just Sunday live, because I could/would do that. Instead of having to buy the whole weekend when I won't be able to watch half of Saturday or all of Monday.

This!
I had plans to watch Worlds with a friend this weekend but after realizing we'd only have Sunday night and all day Monday, $50 didn't really seem worth it tbh. Now knowing the VOD will be up 2 weeks after, I guess I can just wait and catch up on any that didn't go on Youtube by that point.

I'm very curious how it's gone from no VOD because of licensing issues but all of a sudden now we can have a VOD we just have to wait 2 weeks.

I'm very curious how it's gone from no VOD because of licensing issues but all of a sudden now we can have a VOD we just have to wait 2 weeks.

I think the issue is that they can't charge for the VOD because of the licensing issues, but they can do it if they offer it for free. They can't make money on it.

I think the switched video companies like Varsity did this season. You can't search for team anymore just listed by division. I also don't like they don't have variety of prices as in the past. Usasf didn't make best choices for people not Attending

I think the switched video companies like Varsity did this season. You can't search for team anymore just listed by division. I also don't like they don't have variety of prices as in the past. Usasf didn't make best choices for people not Attending

It's the same as Varsity. I absolutely despise it. Searching through an entire list is so inconvenient.

Back