All-Star Worlds 2015 Weekend Highlights

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

CDpEcdiWYAIMdeX.jpg

Coed Elite, Vizion and ECE. And their reactions when they heard their placements. The joy on those kids' faces was priceless.

ETA: I know we're not talking about cons this year, just pros, but I have to mention the injuries. It was absolute carnage, and I'm praying for the huge number of athletes who were hurt.

Last edited:
Meeting @Just-a-Mom randomly while having dinner at the restaurant in the Hilton at 11 o 'clock at night!

This ^^^ for sure!

And the quick tear-filled hug with @notimeforthat after her baby won.

Stars. Just all of it - their performance, the stadium energy, their win... And seeing their trophy at the airport. I love me some ss.

Most of my moments weren't cheer - just the amazing time I had with friends (old and new):

- letting @Mamarazzi use my phone (warning: NEVER do this at 2am)
- seeing a ghost with @Cheermom1969
- meeting @Cheer Dad and Cheer Son
- meeting some amazing Fame mama's and dads
- Taking a picture of Piglet through a window (and from the top of a fence)
- Taking the plunge and being a cheer mom in a bow with @MissCongeniality and @Cheermom1969
- an evening with @Rudags @Cheermom1969 and @MissCongeniality and some coaches from Arkansas that we randomly met
- @Mamarazzi ('nuff said - my stomach still hurts from all the laughing!)

I could go on and on. What an awesome trip. I woke up this morning and realized I was home... And seriously almost cried. The depression is so real. [emoji22] [emoji22] [emoji22]

This ^^^ for sure!

And the quick tear-filled hug with @notimeforthat after her baby won.

Stars. Just all of it - their performance, the stadium energy, their win... And seeing their trophy at the airport. I love me some ss.

Most of my moments weren't cheer - just the amazing time I had with friends (old and new):

- letting @Mamarazzi use my phone (warning: NEVER do this at 2am)
- seeing a ghost with @Cheermom1969
- meeting @Cheer Dad and Cheer Son
- meeting some amazing Fame mama's and dads
- Taking a picture of Piglet through a window (and from the top of a fence)
- Taking the plunge and being a cheer mom in a bow with @MissCongeniality and @Cheermom1969
- an evening with @Rudags @Cheermom1969 and @MissCongeniality and some coaches from Arkansas that we randomly met
- @Mamarazzi ('nuff said - my stomach still hurts from all the laughing!)

I could go on and on. What an awesome trip. I woke up this morning and realized I was home... And seriously almost cried. The depression is so real. [emoji22] [emoji22] [emoji22]

:shimmy::shimmy::shimmy:

Did we ever get a video of Vizion's 2nd place reaction ??

My high school team got 3rd at prelims one year behind Pinkerton and Dover - Pinkerton is like 15x state champions and Dover is always behind them by literally a point and then there us over here getting 3rd. We were sobbing, bawling, and any other emotion you could describe.

I imagine for Vizion - thats what this felt like. Being 2nd behind SMOED is seriously something to be proud of.

Did we ever get a video of Vizion's 2nd place reaction ??

My high school team got 3rd at prelims one year behind Pinkerton and Dover - Pinkerton is like 15x state champions and Dover is always behind them by literally a point and then there us over here getting 3rd. We were sobbing, bawling, and any other emotion you could describe.

I imagine for Vizion - thats what this felt like. Being 2nd behind SMOED is seriously something to be proud of.
Probably not the best video, but I saw this one
Varsity All Star on Twitter: "Vizion 20/20 winning SILVER CHAMPION today! #TeamVarsity #Worlds2015 http://t.co/n1VChRJBDc"

I've thought and thought and thought some more about this, and think I can finally gather my thoughts...
Basically, I've been an emotional wreck since Coed Elite won...every time I see the video & pic (which is of a past flyer of mine) @12stepCheermom is talking about, or any video really, or any tweets...I bust out in tears...I've watched those kids grow up,y'all. Many of them were my teammates at one point or another...I even babysat some of them when they were little...and I just can't believe they finally got their moment. It just makes my heart so full. This team has always been sort of in the shadow, and sometimes people overlook them...and they finally did it. They finally got to break through the shadow and be seen in the same light...and then seeing Seniors, LE and Pheonix team members all rush to the stage and start crying right there with them...that just made my heart ever fuller seeing how genuinely happy they were for Coed.
This year seemed to be the year of the underdogs. Teams that don't always win the big titles came out there with a bang and showed the world (literally) what they were made of. I hope this year stands as an example for small gyms and other 'underdogs' that anybody can do it if they have the skills and heart to make it happen...anything is possible with courage, and that was the biggest display of anything I saw this weekend.
So the highlight of the weekend for me was seeing so much courage on that stage. So much.
I was very happy for them. They're sortof the perpetual underdog and it was nice to see them finally get their moment and the respect that goes with it. Well done, coed.

COED & SE hitting 0 deductions.
BSB
Vizion getting 2nd; C5 getting gold, Generals getting gold
The boy flyer on Vizion
All the new gyms that now have globes
Blink, Electric Day 1, Nfinity
Watching all of the international teams
Meg's Periscope, her dad, her cat, and the Little Caesars argument + Frostmourne
Being on FB all weekend

Back