All-Star Worlds 2016 Day 1 Updates (saturday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Just a reminder to everyone baffled by how teams are getting such big deductions that this is a completely different system than you see all season

AB and OOB 1 pt
AF and BB 2 pts
BF 3 pts
MajorBF, Safety or OverTime 4 pts

and then there's the "behavior" points which range from 1-3

http://usasf.net.ismmedia.com/ISM3/std-content/repos/Top/2013 Website/Worlds/Cheer/docs/USASF_2016_Worlds-Deductions-Explanation.pdf
Ugh why can't it just be the same all season? This is confusing.

24.15.gif

One of my favorite moments of Day 1!

....will F5 get scored for that roll the spotter did. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hopefully that spotter's new job is cleaning trash out of the venue today. My CP is on the edge of that pyramid and his antics could have made the situation much worse. All of the spotters need to CTFO. Hoping today will be a better day for all of the LAG teams.

@alexamarysouza in the feed you were talking about choreography vs. skills. It's hard because not enough choreography and too many skills is boring and uncreative, but too much choreography and there isn't time for any skills. Discuss guys!

Hopefully that spotter's new job is cleaning trash out of the venue today. My CP is on the edge of that pyramid and his antics could have made the situation much worse. All of the spotters need to CTFO. Hoping today will be a better day for all of the LAG teams.
His "antics"?

Could you elaborate more on his "antics" and why he should now be cleaning trash?

From mine (and probably a lot of people's) he was just doing his job of spotting which appeared to have been a very bad fall?...but I mean your daughter was in the group. Did he trip them up and try to unnecessarily Ala Senior elite some years ago?

Does worlds not have the option of declining spotters?

Truth be told their use never made much sense to me. They aren't there at practice

Back