All-Star Worlds 2016 Day 1 Updates (saturday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Emily

International Cheer Correspondent
Staff member
Cheer Parent
FBOD:LLFB
Jul 10, 2010
Here we go again...

A couple of links that could be useful:

USASF Schedule

Mobile friendly schedule (thanks @imrichhowboutu and @Ashley )

Worlds Google doc (thanks @luv2cheer92 )
Please change the doc only if you know what you are doing. If you see things that need to be changed but you don't want to do it/know how to do it, just write a comment in this thread and someone will take care of it. If you need to filter/sort/highlight: please download your own copy of the doc and do it there. If you filter/sort/highlight it is done for everyone which makes adding information throughout the weekend extremely difficult!

There is a livestream available at flosports for $29.99 for those that live in the US, Canada or the UK. People from other countries can watch the vod (available right after the event) though if they pay.

The worlds video thread

The thread to talk about livestream struggles

Twitter - tagged #Worlds2016

Big Worlds Spreadsheet (thanks @BlueCat)

Although I hope that we don't need moderating this weekend: if you see anything that needs the attention of the mods, it's easiest for us if you report the post.

And please remember:
Have a fun day, keep it classy, and respect the privacy of the athletes - especially of the minors - in this sport!

Can't wait! This is my first Worlds weekend on the boards that I don't have something major going on. I'm going to be in my sweatpants, new world shirt, with my printed out/highlighted schedule all day. I'm so excited to have nothing on my schedule except WORLDS!

Thanks @Emily for getting this thread started!

Thanks for establishing this thread and each one throughout the World's weekend. I look forward to kicking my feet up with CP and DP as we switch between Cheer & Dance World's all weekend.

to echo what Emily said, I'll be around all weekend (and I won't be *at* worlds) so feel free to message me if something is going wrong during east coast time.

I'll be hanging with friends all weekend (counting down the number of days we'll all be together--yay graduating), so someone tag me if something big happens so I can stay in the know lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So after having my baba this will be the first event I've seen or even thought about this season! Excited to get back into it and see what I've been missing out on!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll be on here all weekend as well. If anybody notices anything wrong with the Google doc and isn't sure how to fix it, feel free to message me!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Back