All-Star Worlds 2016 Day 2 Updates (sunday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I can't believe those kids were allowed to perform on a wet floor, so lucky there weren't more injuries.
Seriously don't know how they did it. I was just going to throw a round of hand springs series at a cold game once and slipped on the dewy grass and face planted so idk how they threw their skills.

tumblr_lwuis4jQbt1qi0tzv.jpg

This is me right now, still.. I haven't recovered.

Normal people: "Welp, a wet floor and 11:30pm competition time is probably not the right way to go about things. Let's change it for next time."

USASF: "Wow, we made so much money and had pretty fireworks and Popcorn Palace! What a success! Let's do exactly the same thing next year!"

Just because USASF has run late before and we should all be used to it, doesn't make it right. These teams need to stand up and say something, but this entire industry is money hungry. Jam pack all these teams into the allotted days into the allotted venues, etc. Safety goes out the door. What BS with the illusion of safety with these over dramatic spotters these past two days? Come on its all a game and the venues and hotels and USASF, WORLDS etc are cashing in. Thank goodness no one was seriously injured tonight, thanks to those tired but bad a$$ athletes for training and performing to the best of their ability.

I have to start getting ready for work in like half an hour at the latest. Hurry up. like now. Or I'll be watching from the shower and sending usasf the bill for replacing my soaked phone...

Back