All-Star Worlds 2016 Day 2 Updates (sunday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Me and this music they're playing between teams....Flocheer needs a Tidal membership
tumblr_mazrkt4d4W1qcvaxho1_500.gif

200_s.gif

Quite frankly I have an insane issue with Worlds judges.
I think they go out of their way to give the underdog a shot. Which is great. If a team that typically isn't in the top of a division executes a good routine well, they should be rewarded. HOWEVER, that being said, they take it a little far sometimes.

Now I see it as the complete opposite where certain teams/gyms are given a benefit of a doubt when they produce a sub par performance. You know what is attributed to that mystical raw score and any team can score high enough even with deductions to move on to the next round. Sorry seeing some of this today. Frankly the scoring and the mistakes in scoring have been unacceptable.

Scoring Updates:
Big bang 115.50
MCE 112.30
Ice Weathergirts 114.60
Lady Respect 119.95

Haven't been on here in forever, but I am trying to find out what happened with Apple Rays. I can't find them on the schedule, which could easily be me being dense.

Haven't been on here in forever, but I am trying to find out what happened with Apple Rays. I can't find them on the schedule, which could easily be me being dense.
They were there, they're in 6th heading into finals tomorrow.

Back