All-Star Worlds 2016 Day 3 Updates (monday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Take a bathroom break and just bring the laptop with you. Not suspicious at all.
No lie, did that last night during large. My roommate came home right as I walked out and just stared at me for a few seconds, but after knowing each other for years she's seen crazier things from me.

Is there a break in all arenas right now? I got nothing on Flocheer. Looking at schedules something should be happening.

Did generals have a high raw score yesterday, maybe they can win today? I'm at school I feel so out of the loop.

If anyone has a...visual aid for the live stream of SS awards, drop me a line.

After I cry my eyes out I'm going to need to work off some steam. And work off my waffles for breakfast.

If you have an iPhone or mac you can PM me and I will face time you

I'll be in class during awards, looking really classless and I may scream, but I really hope my professor understands

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did generals have a high raw score yesterday, maybe they can win today? I'm at school I feel so out of the loop.

Ya know, I don't think we ever saw the score sheet breakdown for the division so not sure.

i cant even force myself to be mad when it comes to large senior, because im beyond happy for F5 winning worlds again.
however i have very mixed feelings, i dont buy the whole anarchy of the coaches complaining, i would imagine after panthers going that at the very least both WC and CA coaches would have said something. I love CEA, i really do, but when things don't go their way they act like the whole world ends, and i want to say once they realized CSP was complaining they all decided to join in behind her. To add to that SE couldnt really afford many deductions both days because didnt they have the third lowest raw score for both day 1 and day 2.
im also shocked at how sour Stingrays have been, they fact that they had 6 points in deductions and still placed 2nd is crazy. They should be blessed to have that many problems and still be able to globe that high.

Im not surprised that the whole rain thing happened though, it was bound to happen at some point considering that they are having an outdoor competition in the middle of the summer in florida, you would think after so many years of having worlds here that USASF would think having an outdoor competition might not be the best idea, regardless of overflow of people attending.

I've had only one major annoying this weekend---beyond last night, which y'all made worth staying up until 2 AM for---is that 60 second delay on posting; I know it's to keep SPAMMERS out, but OMG it is KILLING me this weekend!

Back