All-Star Worlds 2016 Day 3 Updates (monday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i cant even force myself to be mad when it comes to large senior, because im beyond happy for F5 winning worlds again.
however i have very mixed feelings, i dont buy the whole anarchy of the coaches complaining, i would imagine after panthers going that at the very least both WC and CA coaches would have said something. I love CEA, i really do, but when things don't go their way they act like the whole world ends, and i want to say once they realized CSP was complaining they all decided to join in behind her. To add to that SE couldnt really afford many deductions both days because didnt they have the third lowest raw score for both day 1 and day 2.
im also shocked at how sour Stingrays have been, they fact that they had 6 points in deductions and still placed 2nd is crazy. They should be blessed to have that many problems and still be able to globe that high.

Im not surprised that the whole rain thing happened though, it was bound to happen at some point considering that they are having an outdoor competition in the middle of the summer in florida, you would think after so many years of having worlds here that USASF would think having an outdoor competition might not be the best idea, regardless of overflow of people attending.

If we go based on the feed; they had to call down coaches from KC fearless, Obsession Flyers All Star from Canada, and Pro Cheer Eagles---every other coach was already huddled in a circle battling it out. And this info was confirmed by a friend who was actually there last night---it appears coaches were huddling before Orange even took the stage, but it got bigger the second Orange was off the stage. And the call down happened within minutes of Orange leaving the stage so my guess is it started brewing after Panthers---at least that is when my friend said she first noticed it.

The anticipation for SAG and MAG awards is killing me. I can't concentrate on my work papers anymore. Well, I better prepare good excuses to tell to my boss tomorrow haha

As I sit here waiting for awards, I can't help but fear a Tweet is going to pop up today that Worlds 2017 is going to be a 5 day event or something. You know, so it's better for parents and athletes ...and, as an aside, 200 more bids can go out. Haha

Back