All-Star Worlds 2016 Day 3 Updates (monday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

LET'S GET THIS SHOW GOING COME ON
xC6Rtg7.gif

The periscope I was watching for SC Awards just ended. Anyone wanna PM me another link? If I'm not going to do my job I gotta have a valid reason.

I'm so glad I'm stuck at my Resort right now. I can watch on WiFi. Still need the awards link though...

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

I have watched all the baskets in that routine multiple times and I don't see an underotated one. If thats really it then they were straight up trying to give them a deduction.

Literally the ONLY thing they could POSSIBLY deduct for is the double. And if that got a deduction then the entire rest of the division should have the exact same deduction.

This made me cringe. I have a thing about my big toes, I don't even like socks/shoes touching them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a foot phobia and won't touch feet. At this daycare I have to take shoes off because there are some crawling children.

Anyway, I wore heels last week that apparently managed to kill my big toe skin but not give a blister so basically he tried to peel dead skin. I'm impressed I managed not to kick him.

Back