All-Star Worlds 2017 Day 2 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

C-rnegXVoAAqpxx.jpg
Where's Brandon?

3 things first before nap time:
1) I didn't see anything but a minor bobble in Smoeds pyramid.

2) Smoed is not very exciting to watch anymore And I don't really enjoy their routine but that doesn't mean they won't place well

3) why on Earth are they bothering doing straight up to arabesques????? In a 3 man group????? Am I being dim and this scores well or something?

wasn't questioning your expertise, I was asking for research and studies that shows a causative relationship between the two because I couldn't find any. I even said that doesn't mean they aren't out there, but normally I have an easier time finding them.

As I'm sure you know, having patients who have back problems and flexible backs may not mean that one causes the other, I was asking if you could point me to research that says it is a causative relationship.

The librarian in me wants to go search through some databases....but that would mess up my feed

What was your search strategy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

also for smoed pyramid, I saw a girl not landing in craddle position. she landed on her stomach in her last flip.

@Emily did you watch wildcats leverkusen? Isn't their music against the rule?

Yes, I did watch them but actually didn't pay attention to their music. Their coaches are usually very up-to-date concerning the rules, so I guess that their music should be legal though.

So medium all girl totally messing up my bracket..... Medium coed pulled through though! Only two teams who didn't make it from my bracket, Woho! Clearly I'm better at predicting coed, so far. :p

3 things first before nap time:
1) I didn't see anything but a minor bobble in Smoeds pyramid.

2) Smoed is not very exciting to watch anymore And I don't really enjoy their routine but that doesn't mean they won't place well

3) why on Earth are they bothering doing straight up to arabesques????? In a 3 man group????? Am I being dim and this scores well or something?

Didn't they put up 6 groups for that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back