All-Star Worlds 2018 Updates - Day 2 (sunday, Semi-finals)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oh the ripple on Unity Royal made me think the first group to go fell twice lol! But I'm so impressed they've found enough kids under 18 with the passion and drive to make a medium team! I really hope they'll make finals, it will be hard though..

How do you guys think the scores from top 10 preliminaries all girl will stack up going against the paid teams today?

Oh the ripple on Unity Royal made me think the first group to go fell twice lol! But I'm so impressed they've found enough kids under 18 with the passion and drive to make a medium team! I really hope they'll make finals, it will be hard though..

I really hope so too. This is so many of the team's first time at Worlds and it's such a hard division for them to debut in! I think they are the first British team to enter a non-international division. Fingers crossed for them.

There are so many teams I want to watch that come on at the same time. I'm going to have to log out of my appleTV and log in on my computer so I do the split screen of two teams. I wish you could do that on the appleTV app!

There are so many teams I want to watch that come on at the same time. I'm going to have to log out of my appleTV and log in on my computer so I do the split screen of two teams. I wish you could do that on the appleTV app!

How do you do the split screen option?

This whole thing with the schedule only being a suggestion is really messing up my planning. Now I have NO idea when teams will actually go on..... I get arenas being behind for whatever reason, but can we try and not be ahead? I need to plan lol!

I'm so ready for Viqueens to finally win Worlds.

Same! They have been there so many times they were at worlds and they had a very good shot at getting first, I want them to finally bring that golden globe home.

Today is going to be stressful, having to go up to the gym to coach (we still have 1 more comp) will probably be walking in the door as Senior Elite starts if I can rush home in time!!!

Back