All-Star Worlds 2018 Updates - Day 2 (sunday, Semi-finals)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Friendly reminder to switch over to Jostens (VISA) to watch the newly crowned ICU bronze world champions, GCO Wildcats in a minute!

I know it's not Live, but it makes me very thankful for the rewind feature

Amen! I'm gonna have an even worse time at 3 when the Pens/Caps game starts...I think I'll have to relinquish the tv to the game from the chrome cast.

Also FWIW - AppleTV/the FloCheer Roku App don't allow the split screen, but chrome cast does, for future reference!

Amen! I'm gonna have an even worse time at 3 when the Pens/Caps game starts...I think I'll have to relinquish the tv to the game from the chrome cast.

Also FWIW - AppleTV/the FloCheer Roku App don't allow the split screen, but chrome cast does, for future reference!
Yes! Chrome cast has been great for me this weekend
Also, Go Caps ;)

Unfortunaly i think the nerves got to GCO wildcats. We all know they can hit that routine hard. They are the current bronze champions in IO6 too. I hope they can get better until tomorrow.

My two screens are working and somehow so is my appleTV screen. I didn't want to risk them thinking I was sharing my account so I logged out of one though. I'm just going to airplay the split screens to my apple TV in the meantime.

Yes! Chrome cast has been great for me this weekend
Also, Go Caps ;)

Me too! I've had some audio issues, but if i stop the cast and restart it they clear up for a bit. And if that's my only problem, I'll take it! lol

and I was actually rooting for the caps last round, because DC is a much closer drive than PGH and my husband wants to go to a game, but they were not nice with the schedule being generally week nights/too early for him to leave work and get there. lol

That was rough [emoji24] they did pretty much the same last year though and then recovered really well in finals! Also they switched ALOT between ICU and now so hopefully it was just nerves. I know it was because those girls are beasts and can hit that flawlessly.

Now crossing my fingers for dragons! I've got a friend on the team and she said they've had really good practices so far! They've competes iosc5 all season so it'll be interesting to watch them back in io6!

Skickat från min HUAWEI GRA-L09 via Tapatalk

Idk what it is, but my mind can't get over how weird twisting down from stunts to the right looks.

Watching Diamond Daddies and Shades pyramid sections side by side gave me a bit of a pyramid rush. Absolutely no dead spots when you have two pyramids going simultaneously :D

Latest posts

Back