All-Star Worlds 2018 Updates - Day 2 (sunday, Semi-finals)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Do teams usually bring alternates for situations like this? How long do they have to rework the routine around the injured athlete?
I think usually teams just mark the stunt/pyramind the athlete was in, unless they can have a 005 or Sick6 athlete fill in (if its allowed icr)

I think usually teams just mark the stunt/pyramind the athlete was in, unless they can have a 005 or Sick6 athlete fill in (if its allowed icr)
:-( I feel terrible for the kid who was injured and for the rest of the team. Anyone know if a team has come back from a major injury like this on day 1?

Meanwhile HP is 17 min behind. Making it really hard to keep track of where I am on the spreadsheet!

The way it sounded, I'm guessing not.
Though I've had a patient walk in with some "nagging knee pain after an injury a month ago", get an MRI and have no ACL. So anything's possible.

I had a patient stroll into the office, 3 days post marathon run, went to yoga that morning and just "stretched her calves a little much" and just needed the "big knot" worked out... knot was balled up muscle because she ruptured her achilles...

I had a patient stroll into the office, 3 days post marathon run, went to yoga that morning and just "stretched her calves a little much" and just needed the "big knot" worked out... knot was balled up muscle because she ruptured her achilles...
Yea, some people are weird that way.

TGLC looked like they had about 8 male alternates so hopefully one of them can step in!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back