All-Star Worlds 2018 Updates - Day 2 (sunday, Semi-finals)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I know there is a tossup in IOLC5 who isn’t going to make finals but no matter what I’m so proud of the anacondas ... like tears [emoji24][emoji24]

They have come so far this season!
#starsvipers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Whoever designs the uniforms for ICE: thank you! Those uniforms all look very clean on and off the floor and a good chunk of them are even bra friendly (don't remember if all of them are)!

Considering SnowED has only existed for, like, a month or so, they did really good! Look at ICE with these out-of-nowhere surprise Large Coed/All Girl teams <3

My heart is racing, one of my closest friends makes her worlds debut in half an hour and I have 6 hours of results to catch up on. If you're not watching another team, please go watch TNT Nukes from Australia in hp at 6:52 (if it runs on time) and send some love their way

My cat decided to step on the remote and change the channel on my Roku in the middle of Blackout.

He has no respect for Worlds weekend SMH
I really feel like partners, kids and pets really try to be extra during worlds and just not give a darn! I might just stay single and alone forever bc ain't nobody messing with my worlds weekend/week bc ICU is also a must!

SXS5 advancing to finals:
Cheer St Louis Archangels
Cheer Express Miss Silver
Star Athletics Red
Alaska Athletics Black Ice
Elite Cheer Stars
Power Lady Predators
Green Bay Elite Lime
Crimson Heat 5 Alarm
Gems Cheer Stars Ice
Thrive All Stars Diamonds
OMG! Some great little gyms and not so little gyms making it to finals.... I LOVE IT! :shimmy:

Back